+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ONE MONTH!!!

Varsity Bulldog lsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nice lsuhater's Avatar

ONE MONTH!!!

Only one month til we get to whip some of that Cowboy Tail. It' time to start getting pumped up. How are the Diamond Dawgs lookin??? Any scoop on what to expect????

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: ONE MONTH!!!

I know I'm ready. Unfortunatly I'm 2,000 miles away. Someone needs to talk to the coach. Find out what he's most concerned about, what he's excited about, and what players stand out. Anything!

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: ONE MONTH!!!

He is most concerned about winning and having the pitching to do so. He has had some pretty good recruiting classes the past two years and now it is time to start putting some Ws on the board. This is what he is thinking this year. Should be a fun year to watch.

+ Reply to Thread