+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USM

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

USM

I bet the private schools in CUSA are excited about being associated with this bunch from USM??

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pb...412090364/1002

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: USM

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg
    I bet the private schools in CUSA are excited about being associated with this bunch from USM??

The whole town of Hattiesburg should be placed on probation for having such a lousy Barnhill's Country Buffet.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg

Yes sir! One of CUSA's finest institutions.

As I've said many times: it's all smoke and mirrors with those guys.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I bet Rice, SMU, and Tulsa are real proud to be in a conference with these guys. Maybe they'll reconsider and stay in the WAC. That's a lot more embarrassing than athletic probation.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

I almost didn't look at the article since there has often been a bit of sour grapes mentality related to CUSA posts around here, but that's horrid. I was expecting something about an incident with football players acting badly, not total academic ineptitude.

It's really not that easy to get on probation with SACS. It happened to LC because of total idiocy on the part of the trustees. For it to happen to a state school, and one of a state's major schools, is embarassing. If there were any academic integrity in the NCAA they would get slapped hard for it.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB
    The whole town of Hattiesburg should be placed on probation for having such a lousy Barnhill's Country Buffet.
    not to mention the world's worst copeland's.:thumbsdow but they do have a nice cheap zoo with a choo choo.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

On further review, the probation at USM appears to be more administration related than academic. It has to do with academic freedom issues in the treatment of faculty. Not that that isn't a serious concern, but it appears to be related to a power struggle between the faculty and the administration.

Bulldog Tech96 is an unknown Tech96's Avatar

My cousin is a freshman there and she really likes it. I tried to convince her to go to Tech and she almost did but she had friends who were going there.

Varsity Bulldog DustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    not to mention the world's worst copeland's.:thumbsdow but they do have a nice cheap zoo with a choo choo.
    Now that is funny! Thanks, arkansasbob. I needed a good laugh today.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

I like the fact that they opened as the Mississippi Normal College in 1912. Just seems funny to me.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiDog
    Now that is funny! Thanks, arkansasbob. I needed a good laugh today.
    when you have a two-year-old boy, nothing beats a choo choo.

+ Reply to Thread