+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weldon Brown

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Weldon Brown

I watched this kid a bit this year and I have a good friend that is an assistant at Bossier High. He's pretty impressive. I'll get a few more details on his speed and size and post what I find. From what I could see he seems to have that extra gear that others on the field did not have. He is a pretty good kick returner as well. Stand by for more.

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

Re: Weldon Brown

I saw him this year as well and he can flat out fly. All he needs is a crease and he did the rest. I am excited about this kid. I hope he works out.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

There was a web poll taken by one of the tv stations in Shreveport that asked who was the most exciting player to watch during the football season or who did they most enjoy watching...Weldon Brown won hands down.

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

The first play from scrimmage in the second round of state playoffs he went 80 yards on a Breaux Bridge defense that was highly touted for 4A. As mentioned above he does have
    hava an extra gear.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Here's a little more info. Weldon is 6ft. 175lbs runs a 4.5 but the exciting thing about him according to one of his coaches is that he is just as fast from side to side as he is running straight ahead. Until they had to take him off of kick return because he was getting dinged up their average field position was the opposing teams side of the field. Also, the kid has his head on straight. Just a great guy. I can't wait to see him in a Tech uniform. I hope some of the folk in Shreveport/Bossier will be excited to see him play locally as well.

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

Is there a website that keeps dibs on football recruiting? I am a loyal Tech fan, and I would like to be able to keep up with all of this. I think the key to having a great program in 1A starts with bringing in Great High School Talent!

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Get access to the recruiting folder, that is about as good as you are going to find. Insiders.com is a pay site, but not too much info is current.

+ Reply to Thread