+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is Hogdawg a Hater

Puppy DevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time DevilDawg0331's Avatar
    xxx
    Last edited by DevilDawg0331; 01-12-2005 at 05:26 PM.
    Signing off from "The Matt and Pat Show"

Elory Blount

DevilDawg-0331

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Re: Why is Hogdawg a Hater

Is he a playa hata?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Oh man , here we go...........

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawg0331
    This just in.

Our field Reporter "BB Sirikul" reports that HogDawg needs to get a life rather than trying to slam everyone's threads. Also all his facts seem to be screwed up.

He has attended every game and knows all. Then all of a sudden he can't remember the most obvious things.

More to come.

Check Back for BB's exclusive interview w/HogDawg.

Signing off from the "Matt and Pat Show"

Elory Blount

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Nothing like taking advice from a moron named "DevilDawg".

Another flamer bites the dust.

HD

Big Dog Tech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really nice

HD,

You have no idea who you messing with or the amount of knowledge he has about Tech football. I would tread very lightly if I were you. You might unleash a old school fury from all time leader in career interceptions in Tech football history.

Tech XXIX

a.k.a.-TJ Lambert

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech XXIX
    HD,

You have no idea who you messing with or the amount of knowledge he has about Tech football. I would tread very lightly if I were you. You might unleash a old school fury from all time leader in career interceptions in Tech football history.

Tech XXIX

a.k.a.-TJ Lambert
    Thanks for you concern. I think most anybody on here that knows me will tell you that I'm no shrinking violet.

However, I know you are a new poster, so please let me give you a piece of "internet" advice. It's really not smart --at all-- to "threaten" people you don't know over the internet, no matter how tough you THOUGHT you (or he) were/was in college. It's really stupid. They don't wear helmets and padding out here in the real world, and there's no referree to blow a whistle. And there's always somebody tougher. Always.

HD

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

woah, its getting a little crazy up in here.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

we're all friends here, right?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You know what the sad thing is about this post? It's more interesting than what's going on at our University. It's recruiting season, we should be talking about who we're gonna get and what improvements are coming to our facilities that will seal the deal with borderline players. Unfortunately, our school doesn't give us much to talk about. If you aren't taking your ritalin you can get excited about a new DC even though our last one was pretty good. Nope, apparently our administration has beaten these board members down so much that they don't even have the energy to organize a separate athletic foundation just to piss the administration off. We've all been reduced to bitter fans who'd rather bitch than act. Or, of course we could listen to this cyber-scuffle. This sucks.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Nothing like taking advice from a moron named "DevilDawg".

Another flamer bites the dust.

HD
    Watch what you say about devil dawgs, if he is a true devil dog, theres a big fraternity of us out here in the real world. I call myself a devil dog and will be one always.

Check the sig.

But yeah that was kinda dumb callin ya out, I'da done a sneak attack.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Can't we all just get along? :bigcry:

Varsity Bulldog lsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nice lsuhater's Avatar

It just pisses real Tech fans off when some asshole comes onto a thread where a nice coversation is going on and bashes the conversation by basically saying that nobody knows what they are talking about, that he knows everything, and the facts that he's spitting out there are not even right. I don't come to this site to bash people or fight. I come here to see what's going on at Tech or have a conversation about changes or whatever, but inevitably somebody has to be the asshole, somebody with a very boring life (2500 posts) that has nothing else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lsuhater
    It just pisses real Tech fans off when some asshole comes onto a thread where a nice coversation is going on and bashes the conversation by basically saying that nobody knows what they are talking about, that he knows everything, and the facts that he's spitting out there are not even right. I don't come to this site to bash people or fight. I come here to see what's going on at Tech or have a conversation about changes or whatever, but inevitably somebody has to be the asshole, somebody with a very boring life (2500 posts) that has nothing else to do.
    No, you've got a "HogDawg complex". Get over it.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

The only reason I responded in this thread is because my "board name" is in the title. Surely you're not stupid enough to think somebody won't respond when called out in a title thread? Use your head for a minute.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    Watch what you say about devil dawgs, if he is a true devil dog, theres a big fraternity of us out here in the real world. I call myself a devil dog and will be one always.

Check the sig.

But yeah that was kinda dumb callin ya out, I'da done a sneak attack.
    Hey, BD, you call yourself "a devildog"? Or is it "devil dawgs"? Either way I hadn't noticed. I'm not sure I "get" the devildog (or dawg) thing. Maybe you can fill us in. Is that a club for some of you guys or something?

By the way, I'm a golf member of that country club (Stonebridge Ranch) across the street from your house in the fine city of McKinney, TX. You need to call me and we'll tee it up sometime. Of course, only "BIG HITTERS" need apply. :icon_wink

HD

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    By the way, I'm a golf member of that country club (Stonebridge Ranch) across the street from your house in the fine city of McKinney, TX. You need to call me and we'll tee it up sometime. Of course, only "BIG HITTERS" need apply. :icon_wink

HD
    I hope that Stonebridge Ranch doesn't have many ditches that you have to climb in and out of like you and DFiH do every time Joey and I see ya'll at Homer National...

And everyone knows HD is a lover not a hater -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread