+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is Hogdawg a Hater

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Why is Hogdawg a Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    I hope that Stonebridge Ranch doesn't have many ditches that you have to climb in and out of like you and DFiH do every time Joey and I see ya'll at Homer National...

And everyone knows HD is a lover not a hater -
    OUCH!

Dwayne, I seem to recall you & Joey hunting a few snakes in the weeds on the Homer National golf course yourselves, HA!

Sand traps, baby. Just keep me away from the sand traps.

HD

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    I hope that Stonebridge Ranch doesn't have many ditches that you have to climb in and out of like you and DFiH do every time Joey and I see ya'll at Homer National...
    -
    Dwayne,

We climb down in thise ditches to make the game a little more challenging. It is boring to hit the damn fairways all the time, but what fun is that..... Naw the real challenge is to hit it in a ditch or the woods or Hogdawg's favorite place the ball park...... and try to make as shot from there. That or of course HD might just have been down there using the restroom...... Remember, I drink to forget.......

DFiH

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

a devil dawg is a US Marine. I think the Japs or someone starting calling them that back in WWII.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    a devil dawg is a US Marine. I think the Japs or someone starting calling them that back in WWII.
    Wow! ya mean the Japs used the Southern drawl of pronouncing it "dawgs" instead of "dogs"?

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Yep. Those crazy Japs.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Devil dog was actually given to us by the germans during the battle of the bulge because of the fight and never give up attitude that my WWII Marines fought with. I think the Japanese had a different name for us like Mother F***ers.

I can't actually remember the name that the Germans gave to the marines but it translated out to Devil dog.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

My German is very weak ... but "Devil Dog" would be something like

Tuefelhund (pronounced TOY-ful-hoont)

+ Reply to Thread