+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A couple of nice Moats images....

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

A couple of nice Moats images....

Someone led me to this link. It's actually for a fan of Hawaii sports, but they have awesome pictures from the Hawaii v. Tech game. Two really nice shots of Ryan Moats. I thought I would share them with the class.

http://www.pbase.com/rainbows/041106latech

Oh, they also have a number of images devoted to Fresno State's WBB coach. I thought that was rather funny.

Anyway, enjoy the football pictures.

TF

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Re: A couple of nice Moats images....

yep.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Thumbs Down Re: A couple of nice Moats images....

The comments about the Fresno WBB coach . . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    The comments about the Fresno WBB coach . . . .
    I wonder about the comment from the one called chef about American women. Does he not consider Hawaii to be part of America?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

You should read Fresno State's board about her. They either love her or hate her. Some don't like her because she doesn't fit their mold of a wbb coach. HA! She sure doesn't! Some think that she gets paid way too much. Others think that the publicity that she has brought the university is great. They got a kick out of her being told that she couldn't wear high heal shoes anymore, because she was ruining the SaveMart floor. LOL

I post on their wbb board a lot. I like what she is doing there and totally support Stacy. I only cheer against her when they are playing us. She is going up on billboards in Fresno this month and has increased their attendance dramatically. I know why, but it doesn't matter - use what ya got!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I post on their wbb board a lot. I like what she is doing there and totally support Stacy. I only cheer against her when they are playing us. She is going up on billboards in Fresno this month and has increased their attendance dramatically. I know why, but it doesn't matter - use what ya got!
    You THINK there just might be a "Marketing your Program" lesson here? Oh, wait. I forgot. We already know that you can't market to N. La because we have tried everything in the books!

TDF

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    You THINK there just might be a "Marketing your Program" lesson here? Oh, wait. I forgot. We already know that you can't market to N. La because we have tried everything in the books!

TDF
    Well, I don't necessarily want to see Budke on billboards in a sexy outfit.

Wonder if Stacy would come back and do some billboards for us? Nahhh probably not........

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Did y'all catch the pic of Hamilton seemingly flying thru the backfield. Holy crap!

Check it...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by NashVegasRabidK9
    Did y'all catch the pic of Hamilton seemingly flying thru the backfield. Holy crap!

Check it...
    That is a cool picture! He looks like he is being pulled upward to the heavens.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Well, I don't necessarily want to see Budke on billboards in a sexy outfit.

Wonder if Stacy would come back and do some billboards for us? Nahhh probably not........
    No, that's not a pretty picture. But we do have a lot of really nice cheerleaders and there are a lot of small, local events that they could show up at. And Champ should be at almost every public event in Shreveport (particularly those where the emphasis is on kids) along with those cheerleaders. Have you ever seen Champ down in the kid's area at the Revel? Ever seen the cheerleaders on one of the stages or socializing around the events? Ever seen players, Champ, or cheerleaders at elementary or middle school family events? If you want to promote Shreveport or Monroe then we have to do more than send out letters.

TDF

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    No, that's not a pretty picture. But we do have a lot of really nice cheerleaders and there are a lot of small, local events that they could show up at. And Champ should be at almost every public event in Shreveport (particularly those where the emphasis is on kids) along with those cheerleaders. Have you ever seen Champ down in the kid's area at the Revel? Ever seen the cheerleaders on one of the stages or socializing around the events? Ever seen players, Champ, or cheerleaders at elementary or middle school family events? If you want to promote Shreveport or Monroe then we have to do more than send out letters.

TDF
    I agree 100%!

+ Reply to Thread