+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Bobblehead?

Varsity Bulldog bulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nice bulldogengr's Avatar

Tech Bobblehead?

I know that Tech a few years ago had Leon Barmore bobblehead dolls, but recently I saw a La Tech Bulldog Bobblehead at someones house. I asked them where they got it, but they just said someone had given it to them. Does anyone know where I could find one of these. Thanks.

Puppy MMDawg is an unknown MMDawg's Avatar

Re: Tech Bobblehead?

I got one a couple of seasons ago at a football game by filling out a credit card application for something.... Citgo or some bank, can't remember which. I didn't see any of the bobbleheads at the games this past season.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I've got a Jack Bicknell bobblehead.

Puppy TexasBulldog is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog
    Is it a talking bobblehead that yacks on and on about his glory days as the center that snapped the ball to Flutie for the "Miracle Pass" at Boston college?

Puppy dawgfighter305 has turned a few heads around heredawgfighter305 has turned a few heads around here

^^^^^^^^^^^^ I think I've seen that one on our football field recently.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Is it true that some people are actually modeled after existing bobbleheads?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog
    He walks up and down the sidelines at football games and tries to act like a head coach. He hugs his players and tells the media that the happiest day in his athletic areer is when he beats a 2-8 Tulsa team. He's not a bobblehead but a knucklehead.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread