+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: East West Shrine game - ESPN (saturday)

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: East West Shrine game - ESPN (saturday)

Do you think Moats helped himself yesterday? He scored a touchdown and was 47 yards on 11 carries. The longest was 9 yards. Unfortunately that basketball game ran over and we didn't get to see him until he came back in at the end of the game.

Chris Van Hoy played earlier in the day at the North South game in Florida. He made a stop or two and got noticed. Maybe he helped himself.

Puppy Junkyard Dawg is an unknown Junkyard Dawg's Avatar

I think Ryan did help himself out this week. The Scouts don't just watch the game, alot of them watch practice as well, from what I understand. I did see one run where he took a pitch outside, accelerated well, got some good yards, and then LEVELED some linebacker the announcers were touting. Moats went out of bounds, but stayed on his feet. I thought he did well. And I think he was the only junior in the game, or so the announcers said.

Lefours is from LA, that might have something to do with him liking the Tech logo, too.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog
    It's something of a tradition for the players to take their school logos with them and swap. Some will put ones they like on their helmet. Guess Lefors liked the Tech emblem...he has good taste.
    The back from Notre Dame had a Tech sticker on his helmet, too. I think that is a pretty cool tradition and I love seeing Tech all over the place.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog
    It's something of a tradition for the players to take their school logos with them and swap. Some will put ones they like on their helmet. Guess Lefors liked the Tech emblem...he has good taste.

Lefors is from Baton Rouge, so he was probably also interested in supporting Louisiana.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Lefors is from Baton Rouge, so he was probably also interested in supporting Louisiana.
    If he really wanted to support Louisiana, he would have come to Tech!!!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

I will go out on a limb and say that he was never recruited by the Louisiana Tech Staff, I could be wrong, but it would not surprise me.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    I will go out on a limb and say that he was never recruited by the Louisiana Tech Staff, I could be wrong, but it would not surprise me.
    Exactly what I was thinkin'.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Too bad. What position did he play?

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

So all he does is go to an up and coming school, lead them to their best season in history, help them move to a BCS conference, and a top 10 ranking. I can see why we did not recruit him...

Aub, he was the starting QB for Louisville the past few years.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I don't think he was really recruited by any Louisiana University. He played at U High if I'm not mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I don't think he was really recruited by any Louisiana University. He played at U High if I'm not mistaken
    Thanks to BHoss, I got my facts straight. Lefors played at Christian Life in Baton Rouge. After doing some research, I discovered he did in fact have a scholarship offer from ULL--an academic scholarship not athletic. He was all state his senior season and no one in the state offered him, so he had to send tapes to colleges. John L. Williams offered and that is how he ended up at Louisville.

+ Reply to Thread