+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gridiron Classic

Puppy saddawg2 is an unknown

Gridiron Classic

Did anyone watch the Gridiron Classic and see van hoy all over the tv? With all this mention of Moats everybody seemed to forget about our other tech players.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Gridiron Classic

Nope. I just got rid of my cable. Can you give me any details? How did our former Dogs do?

Puppy saddawg2 is an unknown

It was on ESPN2 yesterday morning. Van Hoy started for the South team and was mentioned quite a bit throughout the game. He played very well, had a lot of tackles and assists. It was sponsored by the NFL and NFL Europe...there were numerous scouts there so I am sure they noticed him!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Chris played well. I think he had three tackles on his own and was in on others.

I don't keep up with the pro draft process. I had not heard any mentions on Chris before the game and was thinking he might get invited to some camps but wasn't likely to be drafted. Now I think he could go as high as late 2nd day. There's a lot heart and determination there from a guy who just works hard. Somebody's going to get a jewel. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him.

+ Reply to Thread