+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sim gonna make it above .500 this year?

Varsity Bulldog muttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the ears

Sim gonna make it above .500 this year?

I hope so because he sure is trying like hell to build a program.

I guess if we take out all the tough games he has against the top-25 schools then he may even have a chance at .650 record! That is the way we judge our FB coaches record / program standing.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: Sim gonna make it above .500 this year?

Quote Originally Posted by muttdawg
    I hope so because he sure is trying like hell to build a program.

I guess if we take out all the tough games he has against the top-25 schools then he may even have a chance at .650 record! That is the way we judge our FB coaches record / program standing.
    That is my goal for this club this year. Too many freshman and sophomores w/ not much experience. Next year, look out
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Re: Sim gonna make it above .500 this year?

May be right, but dont under estimate ths group.

+ Reply to Thread