+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did JBIII get a new contract?

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

Did JBIII get a new contract?

I have not seen or heard anything about him staying or going. I was just wondering if anybody knows. I wish the idiot would leave! It's just I don't like coaches who shoot for 6-6 to save their job. He really thinks he done something, that really makes me sick.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Did JBIII get a new contract?

Quote Originally Posted by rtr002
    I have not seen or heard anything about him staying or going. I was just wondering if anybody knows. I wish the idiot would leave! It's just I don't like coaches who shoot for 6-6 to save their job. He really thinks he done something, that really makes me sick.
    It was renewed after the WAC championship year (01) I believe. He's currently playing that second contract out. The Admin. is too cheap to buy it out.

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

So is his contract through '05! Maybe Les Miles will hire him or he will fall asleep while driving and run into a building! He has got to be the only head coach in the NCAA that does not install any game plan whatsoever.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

yeah, he has a contract. he sold his soul to the devil. thats the only reason i can see how he got promoted in his 30's from o-line coach to head coach and then kept the job so long.

Yeah that was stupid on the part of the Administration. His daddy got him the job. I believe that he does not have the mental capacity to call a dive up the middle. I was coached in High School by a simular personality. He could not remember the plays, he would say, "Try running to the Right."
    How bout them Dawgs!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure '05 is the last year of JBIII's contract. It's already been made clear he's back for '05. He had the record the admin said he had to have to keep his job for another year and they were good to their word. The admin (DR) wouldn't put out the cash to buy out 2 or more years unless things were just terrible. '04 wasn't what we wanted, but it wasn't terrible.

Apparently there's been some recent slip in support by key folks previously in his corner. This has been reported by others on the board who are well placed. Our schedule next year is one where we should have a good record. If we don't, and if he actually has a contract through '06, I think he'll be shown the door. I don't think equaling the '04 record will be good enough.

To go a step further, unless he pulls a Tubberville, I think we're finally in the last stages of the Bicknel tenure.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Our very own, Jack Bicknell

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001
    Our very own, Jack Bicknell

That is funny ! ! !

+ Reply to Thread