+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I see we have another closing in Ruston!

Bulldog Catch22 has turned a few heads around hereCatch22 has turned a few heads around here Catch22's Avatar

I see we have another closing in Ruston!

Does anyone know why the Burger King on California is closed? I was shocked when I saw "CLOSED" on the sign!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: I see we have another closing in Ruston!

because the folks there were more concerned about visiting with their fellow coworkers than taking an order, refused to keep Cini'mini's in stock, and Griff's rules the southside, anyone that has spent time in ruston should know that. ;o)

Bulldog Catch22 has turned a few heads around hereCatch22 has turned a few heads around here Catch22's Avatar

Well..... I'm not from Ruston, I just work here! lol lol It just took me by surprise when I saw that they were closed! Thanks for the update! and thanks for reminding me about Griff's !!!!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Ruston needs to clean up that whole street of California, it's ugly

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

speaking of griff's, i was taking a training course in Dallas (Mesquite) last year and to my total amazement and complete joy, I accidentally found a griff's. My jaw dropped as a tear came to my eye. It was like my own little piece of home in "Big D"

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001
    Ruston needs to clean up that whole street of California, it's ugly
    Amen!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86
    because the folks there were more concerned about visiting with their fellow coworkers than taking an order, refused to keep Cini'mini's in stock, and Griff's rules the southside, anyone that has spent time in ruston should know that. ;o)
    Still wondering how I could've ever graduated from Tech without eating at Griff's once. It was legendary even then, but somehow with all those fine eating establishments I never ate there - and haven't to this day. Of course, I ate so frequently at El Taco Grande that I really didn't have room for a burger - I was FULL (and way fuller than I've ever been at Taco Bell!).

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Griffs chocolate shakes are my favorite. But, their machine stays broke too much.
    Go Tech!

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    Griffs chocolate shakes are my favorite. But, their machine stays broke too much.
    Had a Griff's burger and shake just the other day, theres just no way to tell when the things gonna work

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Big Grin Re: I see we have another closing in Ruston!

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    I KNOW!!! What the heck is up with that?!?!

I get to visit Ruston about once a month. I always stop by dear ol Griffs for the Monster Burger (3 dripping hub-cap patties ... God bless!), but it's hit or miss on the shake machine. Ya never know.

(The chocolate ones ARE, the best though!)

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

I'm sure the Monster Meals (triple cheeseburger, fries, and drink) took several years off my life. The fried mushrooms and large chocolate shake on the side took off a few more.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Griff's rules and I am just glad they didn't kill champ967 while we were in Ruston. I know his wife likes it, but mouth to mouth was always a fear. I am AED certified now so next time I see you champ eat away, I 'll shock you back from the big bright grease spot in the sky!!!!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Ummmmm .... thank you?????

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I thought you were becoming a smaller version of champ967? You better stay away from that grease!

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Is that true? Is there less champ to go around now????

+ Reply to Thread