+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech and LSU united at least for once...

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Tech and LSU united at least for once...

Was Ryan a marketing major???

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Graphic design?!?!?!???

Again, he was very slick. It seemed like he had everyone wearing the Tech logo on their helmets and his helmet was clean of any foreign logo matter. No mistaken where he was from.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

I thought it was against the catholic religion to put any kind of fodder on the holy golden helmet.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    I thought it was against the catholic religion to put any kind of fodder on the holy golden helmet.
    That's kind of what the announcers had to say about it. I thought it was pretty funny at the time. I know the swapping of logos is a tradition that goes way back but I think Ryan pulled off a coup. NASCAR computed along time ago the value of a logo on television for each second. It seemed like the state T was on the entire broadcast. My hats off to Ryan (pun intended).

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    Was Ryan a marketing major???
    Ryan was a graphic design major but he switched to sociology to make it easier for football. Our graphic design dept. isn't that good anyway but I think once he gets out of football he will be doing something with graphic design. He always had some great ideas.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

It is always good to see a behind the scene or whatever segment on a great athlete who has artistic, literary or other interests besides coaching.

+ Reply to Thread