+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Info-softballing

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

Re: Info-softballing

Roughedge,

If you and your daughter enjoy softball that much, you ought to bring her to Lafayette on March 5th when Tech comes down to play the Lady Cajuns. Or even better, come down for our 3 game series against #1 Arizona on March 25 - 27. The Lady Cajun softball team is currently 8 - 0 and ranked #5 in the nation. In their first 8 games, they have allowed only 3 runs. When Tech and the Cajuns play, it probably won't be very pretty for the Bulldogs, but your daughter will be able to see how softball is played at the highest level.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I hope that post goes on the Techster bulletin board, Dave!

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave1
    Roughedge,

If you and your daughter enjoy softball that much, you ought to bring her to Lafayette on March 5th when Tech comes down to play the Lady Cajuns. Or even better, come down for our 3 game series against #1 Arizona on March 25 - 27. The Lady Cajun softball team is currently 8 - 0 and ranked #5 in the nation. In their first 8 games, they have allowed only 3 runs. When Tech and the Cajuns play, it probably won't be very pretty for the Bulldogs, but your daughter will be able to see how softball is played at the highest level.

CajunDave1,
    We might just do that. We will be going to watch the Techsters at the ULM tournament in Monroe this Saturday. It's a month before they play at Ruston. As of today, the Ladies are 5-6 with a much improved offense over last year.

I encourage anyone who can to catch them at ULM this Sat. 2/19. I believe they play at 9am and 11:30am.

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Thumbs Down Re: Info-softballing

Yeah, the first Im going to do with my pay check is go out and support softball! Right!

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by LSUcks
    Yeah, the first Im going to do with my pay check is go out and support softball! Right!
    Whats your deal???
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

You have your opinon that no one cares about, let me have mine!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

You sound like "Beef" with a new name. You are quite mistaken if you think we care about your opinion on this matter.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Most of us here are TECH fans, its OK that you are not. There is no reason for put downs of whatever program you don't like. You can simply pass the thread without comment. There are alot of people with opinions, you don't have to have one on everything. We will all get along better that way.

Alright, Everyone should just agree with everyone. That would make for a real interesting board. We can see by the amount of green you have that all you do is kiss ass and agree with everyone. Well you just to that and Ill have my own opinions. Deal with it!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I didn't hear an opinion???

Puppy latechsball8 is an unknown latechsball8's Avatar

thank you 66

+ Reply to Thread