+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moats in the 4th Round in this Mock Draft

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Moats in the 4th Round in this Mock Draft

I found this searching around the internet. This person has Moats going to the San Francisco 49ers on Day Two. Although it is the first pick on day two. Here is the link.

http://www.draftshowcase.com/swmock05.htm

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Re: Moats in the 4th Round in this Mock Draft

If he goes to the Niners, his career will be over after 6 games.

Jim Brown couldn't have run behind that OL.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Well don't go throw him to the dogs yet. The 49ers got a new coach...and I am sure he will recognize the glaring problems the o-line has. I just hope Rattay is healthy for the entire season, and he is given a chance to prove himself over an entire season rather than get passed for a rookie.

As for Moats...I just hope he gets a place that he can play some and have a chance to excel...Barlow may not be wanted to long in San Fran...so you never know.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Moats will not go past the 3rd round, i will bet anyone $25 (up to 4 takers to keep it quiet and simple) on it.

Hogdawg?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

These mock drafts or pure speculation after about the first 3 guys. What's got me worried is the rumor that SF49ers are gonna take a qb with their first pick. Tim deserves better. Maybe he'll pull a Drew Brees. There haven't even been any combines yet. I believe that is where Moats will make or break his draft status. With a good performance, I think he goes early to mid 3rd round (as high as a second round with an exceptional combine where he shows his strength and vision). If he blows it, he'll be lucky to go before the 5th round. I personally don't think he'll blow it.

+ Reply to Thread