+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signing Party

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Signing Party

Tech Plans Signing Day Luncheon

RUSTON - Louisiana Tech has scheduled a Bulldog 2005 Signing Day Luncheon for Feb. 2 at noon at the Charles Wyly Athletic Complex.
    All Louisiana Tech fans are welcome to attend the luncheon. Cost of the luncheon is $10 and will include catfish and all the trimmings compliments of Aramark. Reservations must be made by noon on Feb. 1 by calling April McGuirt at 318-257-4111.
    Louisiana Tech head coach Jack Bicknell and the entire Bulldog coaching staff will be on hand to discuss the newest Tech signees while answering any questions about this year's class. A highlight video will also be shown.

Fox and Company will be broadcasting live from Tech from 10 am to 12 noon with 3 to 4 updates an hour....we will have the new dawgs names and info on the air within minutes of them signing...
    THIS WILL NOT BE STREAMED ON INTERNET
    LIVE ON KXKZ 107.5 FM
    We cannot stream because our breaks will only be around 2 minutes long and the rest of the time will be music and regualr programing.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Signing Party

Man have the recruiting parties really gone down over the last four or five years -

From a real caterer with decent finger foods at the alumni house to the River Dome at the Horseshoe - now to the Jarrell Room at the WAC with bland catfish by Aramark, that they are making you pay for...

BTW - thanks to the efforts Dr Bundrick and Big Mick the Horseshoe shindig was free...

They could have gotten Luigi's out of Arcadia to cater it and had much better fish at a cheaper cost -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN
    THIS WILL NOT BE STREAMED ON INTERNET LIVE ON KXKZ 107.5 FM
    Jim Oakes said that the function would be webcast. Any ideas on who will be hosting it?

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Jim and Ronny have asked us if we could stream without being on the air...and we can...I have not heard any update info..but I would think we will have audio stream from the actual luncheon....however I thought they were going to have audio and video available....so I'll do some more checking...I feel like at least we will stream the audio--just not the 2 hours leading up to the luncheon...

Ed

KXKZ

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I was there last year and just the audio would be pretty boring, trust me. The video and all is the best part. Coaches say a little but nothing too specific really. We really like this kid and think he will have a major impact if he is a JC and if he is a freshman, we really like this kid and he'll probably red shirt he comes from a great program, yada, yada, yada.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

HIGH SCHOOL HIGH SCHOOL HIGH SCHOOL
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN
    Jim and Ronny have asked us if we could stream without being on the air...and we can...I have not heard any update info..but I would think we will have audio stream from the actual luncheon....however I thought they were going to have audio and video available....so I'll do some more checking...I feel like at least we will stream the audio--just not the 2 hours leading up to the luncheon...

Ed

KXKZ

The whole idea is to make video cast available from Tech Sports web page link. If not live, they at least should make available to click on and see any time after main event.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    HIGH SCHOOL HIGH SCHOOL HIGH SCHOOL
    More like JR HIGH, but your point is well taken.

I have been hearing ads on the radio for LSU recruiting bash. They are expecting very LARGE crowds.

On a side note, I went to a reception in the new TAF upper east deck of Tiger Stadium. Now I am no tiger fan, but it was unbelievable. First class all the way. It was really an eye opener for me to see just how far we are behind a school like that.

Brennan
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown

Can't believe you went to Tiger Stadium...

Again!!!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawginBR
    Can't believe you went to Tiger Stadium...

Again!!!
    I thought the same thing. I guess we've lost him to the dark side.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

WHEN IS THE ULM SIGNING PARTY....I am sure all the locals will be there since they are getting the top players in NE LA

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Take some Cajun spice to add to the catfish and enjoy. I don't get much catfish around here!
    Wish I could attend.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

[QUOTE=TECHAJUN]
    Louisiana Tech head coach Jack Bicknell and the entire Bulldog coaching staff will be on hand to discuss the newest Tech signees while answering any questions about this year's class. A highlight video will also be shown.QUOTE]

Will there be a DUNKING booth with JBIII in it so fans can take there frustrations out on him? I figure it would be a great way for him to raise some money for the team since he refuses to do speaking engagments

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

If he isn't competent or willing to make speeches, he doesn't need to be a head coach anyplace. PR is a major part of the lives of most of today's head coaches. If he is paid too much to need to pick a free meal and an honorarium for speaking, Tech is paying him too much!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    If he isn't competent or willing to make speeches, he doesn't need to be a head coach anyplace. PR is a major part of the lives of most of today's head coaches. If he is paid too much to need to pick a free meal and an honorarium for speaking, Tech is paying him too much!
    Exactly.

+ Reply to Thread