+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signing Party

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Signing Party

What would happen if nobody showed up for this "recruiting party"? I guess DR still wouldn't get the hint.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

[QUOTE=rphdawg]
    Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN
    Will there be a DUNKING booth with JBIII in it so fans can take there frustrations out on him? I figure it would be a great way for him to raise some money for the team since he refuses to do speaking engagments
    That would be a huge money maker. That would be funny!!!

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Catfish from Aramark, sounds tasty.

My wife and I did about as well when we went to the restaurant at the I-20 Holiday Inn after we eloped in '92.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

SMALL TIME, SMALL TIME, SMALL TIME.

HD

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I thought the same thing. I guess we've lost him to the dark side.
    NEVER!!

I was invited by someone we do business with and wanted to see what it was like up there. Also, being in construction, it gave me a chance to see the west side work going on. They are completly removing the old upper deck and replacing it with a modern one. Its amazing the money being pumped in to that program all through TAF. I just don't understand why DR and JO are so against that.

FYI, thats the first time I have been back to tiger stadium since nov 4, 2003.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Reddawg
    NEVER!!

I was invited by someone we do business with and wanted to see what it was like up there. Also, being in construction, it gave me a chance to see the west side work going on. They are completly removing the old upper deck and replacing it with a modern one. Its amazing the money being pumped in to that program all through TAF. I just don't understand why DR and JO are so against that.

FYI, thats the first time I have been back to tiger stadium since nov 4, 2003.

RD
    Dan is afraid it might take money away form his pet projects.

His short sightedness is incredible for a supposed leader.

+ Reply to Thread