+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ivory Tower

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: The Ivory Tower

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Yeah, we'd have to convince Oakes and Bicknell to spring for electricity on campus. They would never go for that.

HD
    The biggest problm is that it might disrupt the staus quo and giving to CHAMPS. God forbid the thought that people might give more money and support both initiatives...no that would never happen. We need buget money...forget anything else that might enhance our campus, our athletic facilities, or any of the ideas that DFIH or HD might have because they are small timers with no idea about 1A athletics.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

This saying seems appropriate for our leadership.......

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    This costs more than $1.98 and requires planning...so we won't be able to do it. No need to discuss it or talk to alums that might be interested in underwriting it...we could never raise the money without impacting CHAMPS. This is not a good idea. Besides soemone would have to flip the switch afetr the big victories. It is just too expensive and requires too much manpower.
    I'll donate the first 98 cents!
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I think it would be cool to "bathe" Wyly Tower in Reflex Blue. Then it would be invisible .. . reflex blue is the color of the sky in the pictures shown above.

I want to remember that at one time Wyly was bathed in the orangish sodium pressure bulb color.

Any novelty colors would be an excellent sight.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    I think it would be cool to "bathe" Wyly Tower in Reflex Blue. Then it would be invisible .. . reflex blue is the color of the sky in the pictures shown above.

I want to remember that at one time Wyly was bathed in the orangish sodium pressure bulb color.

Any novelty colors would be an excellent sight.
    tm
    LOL..... You get the point.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Well, I could only go for it if we make it RED instead of blue!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog dawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nice dawg419's Avatar

Why not do two sides red and the other sides reflex blue. That way we have the whole spectrum of the Tech colors.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg419
    Why not do two sides red and the other sides reflex blue. That way we have the whole spectrum of the Tech colors.
    The Ruston folks will think we're showing our bearcat pride.

Varsity Bulldog sportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of light sportkid's Avatar

Would that mean Wyly Tower would be the "red light" district of Ruston?:icon_wink

SK

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sportkid
    Would that mean Wyly Tower would be the "red light" district of Ruston?:icon_wink

SK
    I think it's pretty well known that there is a considerable amount of prostitution that goes on in there. Let's see, is it the 16th floor????

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pup60
    I think it's pretty well known that there is a considerable amount of prostitution that goes on in there. Let's see, is it the 16th floor????
    :icon_razz

Bulldog Jack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeJack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeJack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeJack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeJack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeJack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeJack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeJack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeJack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeJack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeJack Mayhoffer Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Jack Mayhoffer's Avatar

No, Earl Campbell was No. 20 while playing at Texas... Ricky Williams was No. 34 when he won the Heisman at Texas... That's my guess...

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    UT Heisman winner RB Earl Cambell >>>> The Tyler Rose!

+ Reply to Thread