+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone! Just stopping in to give you all the good news...

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Hi Everyone! Just stopping in to give you all the good news...

Barry and I are expecting another baby this September! We are very excited... we have always planned on having 4 kids, so this new addition will complete our family! Since the baby will be born during football season, my mother will be coming to visit for a while to help me out. Hopefully we will have a lot of televised games next season so I will be able to watch him play. Just wanted to let you all know!!! Many of you became like family last season and I wouldn't want to leave you out of such an important part of our life...

-Kat Robertson

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Hi Everyone! Just stopping in to give you all the good news...

Hope to see Barry playing on Sundays so you can spoil all four of them!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04
    Barry and I are expecting another baby this September! We are very excited... we have always planned on having 4 kids, so this new addition will complete our family! Since the baby will be born during football season, my mother will be coming to visit for a while to help me out. Hopefully we will have a lot of televised games next season so I will be able to watch him play. Just wanted to let you all know!!! Many of you became like family last season and I wouldn't want to leave you out of such an important part of our life...

-Kat Robertson
    Congrats Kat!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news! CONGRATS!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Congrats! I am the oldest of 5 and have many great memories being in a rather large family by today's standards.

Best of luck to Barry as well in his Senior season.

Martie Cordaro
    Last edited by OmahaDawg; 01-24-2005 at 07:13 AM.

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04

-Kat Robertson
    Another Mount Harmony baptism in waiting :-) Congrats and God bless.

Markus Snowden
    ________
    BUY GLASS BONG
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

That's super, Kat!

Need some help painting the red and blue baby's room?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Congrats, Kat, and I think many of us believe you were the most popular addition to our little internet family during this past year.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Congrats to you and Barry -

Maybe we should start a BB&B "pool" on the date of the arrival....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy stephch2 has turned a few heads around herestephch2 has turned a few heads around here stephch2's Avatar

Kat, what wonderful news!!!!!! You have been such a wonderful addition to this board and this new baby will have lots of " TECH aunts and uncles" looking forward to the blessed arrival! Congrats to both you and Proud Papa Barry!
    Take care,
    Stephanie Holoubek
    stephch2

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

So much better than a lot of this fussing and bickering going on. We can always count on you to add a "little life" to the board. Pun fully intended. Congratulations. Keep us posted.

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Thanks everyone!

Aub, we do pray that he plays on Sundays eventually... if that is God's will, it will happen

killerdawg, unfortunately we won't be painting any walls for this one... we don't own the house we live in, so I don't think our landlords would appreciate a "Baby Dawg" room full of red and blue!!!

And, oledawg, we will defintely keep you all posted.

Does anyone know when the first home game is? I am hoping that I will at least make it to ONE! Thanks everybody for your kind words and support We are extremely excited and can't wait to have the baby HERE! Maybe if it's not too cold around the end of the season (which is unlikely, but possible), perhaps all of us will be at one of the games towards the end of the season after the baby has gotten his/her shots We'll just have to wait and see Talk to you all later!

-Kat

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Congrats Kat.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    Congrats, Kat, and I think many of us believe you were the most popular addition to our little internet family during this past year.
    I'll second that. Congrats, Kat and Barry!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

that is going to be a houseful! What will be the ages of your kids when the new one is born? Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread