+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Radio Broadcasts?

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Radio Broadcasts?

Anyone know whether any Tech Baseball games will be radio broadcast on the web? Assume they are raising radio sponorships.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: Radio Broadcasts?

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter
    Anyone know whether any Tech Baseball games will be radio broadcast on the web? Assume they are raising radio sponorships.
    good question, I was planning on listenig to all the games via the internet. I hope my plans don't have to change.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    good question, I was planning on listenig to all the games via the internet. I hope my plans don't have to change.
    I have put links to known opponent broadcasts on the schedule.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Got a call from Dave yesterday morning -

They are looking at broadcasting up to 39 games this season - but they are up against the same problem as last year -

They have to raise the money themselves to fund the entire season of broadcast on B99.3 - that includes the internet feeds -

Our AD doesn't believe in TECH baseball on the radio, he feels it is a waste of money -

They need about 12 sponsors at $1,000 each to make this possible -

I would like to see BB&B be a radio sponsor again, but after the baseball and softball projects I don't know if anyone else would be interested -

It would take 25 people at $40 each or 40 people at $20 each or 100 epople at $10 each or 10 people at $100 each or any combination of the above...

Is anyone interested -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Got a call from Dave yesterday morning -

They are looking at broadcasting up to 39 games this season - but they are up against the same problem as last year -

They have to raise the money themselves to fund the entire season of broadcast on B99.3 - that includes the internet feeds -

Our AD doesn't believe in TECH baseball on the radio, he feels it is a waste of money -

They need about 12 sponsors at $1,000 each to make this possible -

I would like to see BB&B be a radio sponsor again, but after the baseball and softball projects I don't know if anyone else would be interested -

It would take 25 people at $40 each or 40 people at $20 each or 100 epople at $10 each or 10 people at $100 each or any combination of the above...

Is anyone interested -
    I'm in for $40
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Rooster - $40
    DFM - $40
    TECH77 - $25
    Jay - $25
    iamtgohf - $40
    Sooner - $40

At $210 - $790 to go...

Don't send money yet - main thing we need is commitments and we are still waiting on Dave to see if he is going to be able to put together the other needed sponsors -
    Last edited by Dwayne From Minden; 01-25-2005 at 09:03 AM.

Puppy iamtgohf is an unknown

Baseball Re: Radio Broadcasts?

Dwayne, put me down for $40.00, being from South Louisiana, our only way to catch as many games as possible, during the weekdays, is via the internet. Also, I guess the next question to ask is when would the broadcast begin (date wise)????

Quote Originally Posted by iamtgohf
    Dwayne, put me down for $40.00, being from South Louisiana, our only way to catch as many games as possible, during the weekdays, is via the internet. Also, I guess the next question to ask is when would the broadcast begin (date wise)????
    Joey can correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe Dave told me that they plan to begin broadcasting during the South LA trip...

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I'm in for $40.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

I'm in for $40.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

OOOOPS, I didn't see this post before I posted the same thing on the general forum.

I edited my post to send everyone to this thread.

Thanks everybody.
    Last edited by Tech77; 01-25-2005 at 09:26 AM.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Baseball Re: Radio Broadcasts?

Put me in for $40

JLT

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I can do $40.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I can give $25.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

I'm in for $25.

+ Reply to Thread