+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Look who's leading WAC indoor track

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Re: Look who's leading WAC indoor track

Quote Originally Posted by LostInOzBulldog
    I think the QB position should be more of a concern than a WR coaching change.
    Compared to what?

No we don't have the traditional throw-a-wide-receiver-screen-on-every-down Tech qb, but I'll take Kubik or Allen over Luke any time.

Luke had one good year because he had better receivers that year. After that, he was a disaster waiting to happen.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Look who's leading WAC indoor track

Quote Originally Posted by killerdawg
    ...I'll take Kubik or Allen over Luke any time.

Luke had one good year because he had better receivers that year. After that, he was a disaster waiting to happen.
    Wow! Luke was a leader and a huge talent (that was somewhat squandered by the coaching staff). Had we a qb with the arm and leadership of Luke this year, we may have gone 8-4 and gone to a bowl.

Luke's o-line was young and unsuccessful for most of his tenure at Tech. Lucky for Luke you're not an NFL scout.

Luke put up great numbers and had a good record. It wasn't his fault that he was following so closely after the Tim Rattay era. Luke will be successful in some capacity in the NFL...I believe that's more than we'll be able to say for Matt.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread