+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look who's leading WAC indoor track

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Look who's leading WAC indoor track

From today's Louisiana Tech track article:

Johnathan Holland (6.89) and Mark Dillard (6.95) own two of the top four 60-meter times in the WAC.

http://www.latechsports.com/article....01_25_16:09:00

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Look who's leading WAC indoor track

Very cool!

Puppy CCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around hereCCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around hereCCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around here

Dillard will run even faster than that as the season progresses.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Holland's helluva fast, but if only he could just catch a friggin' ball. We all saw what he did on that awesome play at Auburn.. if someone could just work with him on his hands, he'd be amazing. Who knows, maybe he'll rock everyone this coming season. I sure hope so.

Big Dog Tech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7
    Holland's helluva fast, but if only he could just catch a friggin' ball. We all saw what he did on that awesome play at Auburn.. if someone could just work with him on his hands, he'd be amazing. Who knows, maybe he'll rock everyone this coming season. I sure hope so.
    Maybe he will get a new coach after this season and then he will be the reciever he could be. That is his biggest problem, he has NO COACHING from Vazeley!

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Is vazely still on campus?

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

In HS he did not drop anything

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg
    Is vazely still on campus?
    Is that an STD or what? Sounds bad.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

He smoked that whole Auburn Defense and the two safeties had at least a 15 yard angle on him when he caught the ball, and that dude just about exploded and I was watching the game with my bro-in-law (huge LSU fan), his exact words were "HOLY S***" That's all he said.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

All I can say is HOLLAND needs a coach to teach him how to play the position and a QB who can get him the ball and then we may be talking about a future player in the league. If everything remains the same then his time at tech was underachieved.

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

I think the QB position should be more of a concern than a WR coaching change.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

QB position is pretty rough, but I see a LOT of dropped passes. Kubik's not an awesome QB, but he's not terrible either, about average although not what we'd now consider a "Tech" QB. I've noticed that if the recievers drop his passes too much in the first quarter, he just seems to fall apart as it goes on. Not totally now, 'cause he does still make some good passes here and there and isn't all that wild with them, but it does look like he loses faith in them. Take a look at the painful UTEP game. UTEP's defense really wasn't that amazing or special. They had like one DB per WR and spied Moats the whole time, trying to keep as many guys watching him as possible. This eliminated the running game, which worked because the WRs would NOT come back to help Kubik or even look back at him. He'd just run around for a few seconds, get hurried and have to get rid of it. If only the damn recievers could catch..... 'course I'm just kicking a dead horse here.

How many of you actually think the WR position is taught and executed as well as it was when Cangelosi, Jordan, & edwards were at tech. YOu never see blocking, catching, route running, coming back to the ball like you did during those days. I blame that on coaching, which we have none b/c of budget problems within the AD.

Do we need a new QB...yes but that is a different story

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Receivers that are taught the fundamentals of their position like Edwards, Daigre, Simon, Berlin, Cangelosi, and Jordan can make all the difference in the QB play regardless of who the QB is.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

We had some very strong perfomances at the LSU Invitational this weekend. Our mens' 4x400 meter relay (with Mark Dillard and Johnathan Holland) placed 2nd.

http://www.latechsports.com/article....01_28_21:56:11

+ Reply to Thread