+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Indiana RB

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Indiana RB

I imagine he will wind up at a I-AA school, but does anyone know anything about this kid. Sounds like he might be a decent pickup for Tech.

Hoosiers' top rusher leaves school
    BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) -- Indiana running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis is leaving the football program after leading the team in rushing the past two seasons.

New Hoosiers coach Terry Hoeppner announced Wednesday that Green-Ellis has withdrawn from classes and might transfer to another school.

"BenJarvus came to me and said that he would like to pursue some other opportunities closer to home," Hoeppner said in a written statement.

Green-Ellis, a sophomore from New Orleans, carried 231 times for 794 yards last season. He also had 14 receptions for 80 yards.

In two seasons, Green-Ellis had 1,732 yards rushing and 12 touchdowns.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Re: Indiana RB

GO TO ZEMS WEB SITE....i think he is going to OLEMISS

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Thanks for the update! I wonder if we talked to him at all?

Varsity Bulldog finndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    Thanks for the update! I wonder if we talked to him at all?
    Who is our coach again? Oh yea, "No" is your answer..

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

What would you rather do? Be coached by a former GA who has never coached anywhere outside JBII or get coached by the OLEMISS staff

+ Reply to Thread