+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Juaguars' Scobee was in Ruston yesterday

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Juaguars' Scobee was in Ruston yesterday

I saw Josh Scobee and his mother at the Citgo on Tech Drive in Ruston yesterday. I think Josh may have been in to talk with football recruits. ?

Always good to see our NFL guys back on campus.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Juaguars' Scobee was in Ruston yesterday

I hope those recruits enjoyed our win over UTEP last night.

HD

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

I hope whe was showing our 25 FG KICKERS how to kick a FIELD GOAL

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    I hope those recruits enjoyed our win over UTEP last night.

HD
    I know that Altadawg and I had a great time. UTEP players and coaches showed no class, they should be embarrassed.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Guys,

Scobee will be in Ruston for a couple of months according to what he told me. Said that he has been hanging out with his girlfriend and working out. He has been coming into Dowling's Smokehouse a couple of times a week and I got to talk with him for about 5 minutes or so while he was waiting on his food last week. I asked him a lot of questions about the environment of the NFL, what the fans are like in Jacksonville, what he thinks about how big, fast, and athletic every player is, and what kind of impact the travel and practice schedule was having on him.

I was able to relate to a lot of what he was telling me because I am good friends with current Washington Redskins quarterback Patrick Ramsey and his family. Especially his older brother, Brandon Ramsey who still lives here in Ruston. After Patrick's first year in the NFL, I asked him probably a hundred questions about what it was like to play pro football. I am sure he was wishing I would shut up.

I kinda joked with him about getting onto the field and working with the Tech kickers and he said that he would help them if he was asked to. Very, very nice kid. I was impressed with his attitude and feel like he would help Tech in any way he was asked to.

Jeremy Telford
    owner, Dowling's Smokehouse

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Do you mean he was here for a few months and never worked out with the current kickers we have on campus? Bicknell was probably too proud to ask him for his assistance. THe only person he turns to for advice unfortunately is his dad.

Big Dog JL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg
    Do you mean he was here for a few months and never worked out with the current kickers we have on campus? Bicknell was probably too proud to ask him for his assistance. THe only person he turns to for advice unfortunately is his dad.
    My dad punted in the NFL for 13 years and Joe Raymond Peace (his friend) is the only Tech coach to call for help. ??

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JL
    My dad punted in the NFL for 13 years and Joe Raymond Peace (his friend) is the only Tech coach to call for help. ??
    I was a huge Baltimore Colts fan. Loved Johnny U.! Never cared to see your dad doing his job, cuz it meant the Colts' drive had stalled. :icon_wink

It was years later that I learned he was another Tech great. How many times was he named All-Pro?

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

My son has said that Luke McCown has been to the last couple of basketball games.
    Go Tech!

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Ya luke came to at least one. Josh is around campus everyday with his girlfriend.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I love hearing this. Miami has a great tradition of former players, especially NFL talent coming back to work out with current players. It would say alot to our recruits to see guys back on campus, Josh is all class. Did anyone see the tackle he made in their last game? Maybe he should work with our defensive backs.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    My son has said that Luke McCown has been to the last couple of basketball games.
    I spoke with Luke a few days ago. Nice guy, but he did have that look on his face, a little like after he had just thrown an INT. A little lost and spaced out. Both of these guys are good for our program and should be welcome back to Ruston any and everytime they show up.

Puppy NastyDawg is an unknown

JL,

Hope DL is doing well. In case you didn't know. This is your old
    pal KM of Ruston. Maybe these guys are just in town to get
    a Sundown sandwich. Obviously JBIII wouldn't want them to help
    out.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

mmmm Sundown.

Why you gotta go saying stuff like that McNasty. Man I miss a good sandwich.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JL
    Wow. I didn't know your dad is David Lee. I'm VERY impressed. I really like and respect that man.

HD

+ Reply to Thread