+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ULL in DIRE financial straits....

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

ULL in DIRE financial straits....

From their own board, it appears that they don't even have the funds to finance their women's softball team, arguably one of their "flagship" programs. Apparently, the coaches must actually have to raise the money to fund their athletic budget!!!! If you think this sounds incredible, just read it from their own fans:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/Ragin...es?msg=16123.4

I know what you're thinking: "Wait! I thought the Sunbelt was a financial panacea for up and coming programs". Believe me, I'm just as shocked as you all. I mean, with the revenue that the sunbelt gets from its tv contract with the cable access channel; and the dirt cheap cost of flying into the Jonesboro International Airport, Hair Care and Tire Center one would think they could actually get that indoor practice thingy off high-center by now. It's really sad, I tell you. Maybe we should all donate to their softball team with the requirement that they wear Tech patches on their uniforms.

I sure hope none of the other Sunbelt schools are facing this potential disaster, as it would blow holes in their "sleeping giant" theory!

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: ULL in DIRE financial straits....

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg
    Maybe we should all donate to their softball team with the requirement that they wear Tech patches on their uniforms.

I sure hope none of the other Sunbelt schools are facing this potential disaster, as it would blow holes in their "sleeping giant" theory!
    LOL and LOL!!

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Oh, that's not all. This scandal is like an onion, the more layers you peel, the more it stinks. APPARENTLY, their baseball scoreboard has been broken for several seasons, and they can't even afford to fix it!!! Again, I'm not making this up! Straight from the horse's mouth:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/Ragin...es?msg=16236.1

I hope that Governor Blanco can step in and stop the hemorraghing occurring at her alma mater!!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

The posts that I saw on the ULL board were made on 1/18/05. That's before our tennis girls asked for money, so why in the hell are they criticizing us for raising money on our board when they are doing the same thing. That's just too damn funny!!!!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Now they want the government to bail them out, kinda like welfare or something.

Maybe some student athletes can go to their board and beg for some money and then the message board can post their pleas on the front page.

How have they been keeping score in baseball for so long?

It is pretty funny when other schools start crap on their board then the same exact thing comes and bites them in the ass. ha.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    The posts that I saw on the ULL board were made on 1/18/05. That's before our tennis girls asked for money, so why in the hell are they criticizing us for raising money on our board when they are doing the same thing. That's just too damn funny!!!!
    The only thing I can figure is that it is an obvious attempt at deflection. You know what they say, the best defense is a good offense.

These NT guys better hope I never find out that a single one of their message board posters ever contributed a dime to assist their university. They only THINK they hate Tech right now...

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

What happened to all that money they saved by not joining the WAC?

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

They spent it on changing the names on signs around their school.............

+ Reply to Thread