+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chad Beverage - LB/Safety from Airline

Chad Beverage - LB/Safety from Airline

There's quite a buzz surrounding this kid...the Razorbacks think that he'll walkon there. He's got offers from Tech and Memphis...and it appears LSU and A&M have both gotten interested due to his performance at Emfingers All Star game recently.

Emfingers site says he visited somewhere this past weekend, got an offer, and committed. It's not Arkansas. LSU can only sign 14-15 this year and won't be offering him. Don't know about A&M.

Some of the Hog boards say that it's Tech......

Anybody know anything?

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Re: Chad Beverage - LB/Safety from Airline

All you need to know is found in the recruiting forum......

Thumbs Down Re: Chad Beverage - LB/Safety from Airline

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04
    All you need to know is found in the recruiting forum......
    Yeah.........I figured that. Unfortunately, I'm waiting for approval to that area.

Thanks for the help!

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

How do you seek approval for that forum? I love recruiting & I love Tech. That should be enough, no?

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggie
    How do you seek approval for that forum? I love recruiting & I love Tech. That should be enough, no?
    Go to your control panel...then way down on the left there's a link for Group Memberships or something like that.

Or just go to http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/profi...editusergroups, while logged in.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggie

No, it's not enough. You must give $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. It cost money to run a Div 1A program and the BB&B likes to do it's part. Just loving Tech is not enough.

HD

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    No, it's not enough. You must give $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. It cost money to run a Div 1A program and the BB&B likes to do it's part. Just loving Tech is not enough.

HD
    And then you have to travel through Minden and go to McKinney, Texas, and get the secret handshake (from Dwayne) and the password from HogDawg.
    If admitted, you're then on double-secret probation for an undetermined amount of time.
    Being a part of the recruiting forum is something very special. I can't tell you anthing else or I'll have to have call on Aubrey to take you to his water closet. . .
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Seriously? Its a "pay" area? For Tech recruiting?

I just checked Scout.com for Tech's commitments and there are two. If that's what I have to pay to see in the Recruiting area here........... :thumbsdow

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    And then you have to travel through Minden and go to McKinney, Texas, and get the secret handshake (from Dwayne) and the password from HogDawg.If admitted, you're then on double-secret probation for an undetermined amount of time.
    Don't forget about running through the Gauntlet of Fire past the three-headed bulldog to obtain the Golden Collar.

I guess move this to the super secret recruiting forum now.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs...502010338/1006

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Elvis,

I believe the list is up to 20 in the recruiting forum

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04
    Elvis,

I believe the list is up to 20 in the recruiting forum
    Sure would be nice to see it.

Maybe I can get someone to fax the list from the Ruston Daily Leader to me tomorrow after the LOI's are signed.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElvisDog
    Sure would be nice to see it.

Maybe I can get someone to fax the list from the Ruston Daily Leader to me tomorrow after the LOI's are signed.
    Might be easier----most people don't get past Aubery's WC.

Quote Originally Posted by Papadawg62
    Might be easier----most people don't get past Aubery's WC.
    Checked the Daily Leader's website. It's great for the top stories and obits.
    Last edited by ElvisDog; 04-02-2007 at 02:44 PM.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Elvis,

While the Recruiting forum is not actually a "pay to see" forum, it is a membership group that is held pretty tight. It is where a lot of inside information and very open discussion occurs about Tech athletics. Of course recruiting season is probably the most active time for that forum, a lot of other discussions happen there that don't need to be aired in the open forums. For that reason, the membership is small (just over 200 members are in it). Although the criteria for approval is not written in stone, generally speaking, those who donate to the Loyalty drive we have or to other Tech causes through this site are generally part of the forum. It's a little fringe benefit for those people.

PM Dwayne. That's the best way to help your cause of getting the approval moved on. We like to know who we are approving. Most of us are on a first name basis.

TDF

+ Reply to Thread