+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cowards threaten to behead US Soldier

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Cowards threaten to behead US Soldier

They say that if we don't release Iraqi prisoners within 72 hours, they'll behead the uniformed US soldier that they've captured.

-this is according to CNN
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Cowards threaten to behead US Soldier

here's the story...if you want to read it:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

This story might not be true. Let's hope and pray it is a pic of a GIJoe doll.

SOLDIER OR TOY? WEBSITE CLAIMS GI CAPTURED IN IRAQ

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050201/D87VTJHG0.html

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

This is now widely considered a hoax. Let's hope and pray that it is.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

'It is our doll... to me it definitely looks like it is. Everything the guy is wearing is exactly what comes with our figure,' Liam Cusack of Dragon Models USA, inc., tells the ASSOCIATED PRESS... Developing...

These Terrorist/Cowards must be desperate.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...I_Joe#comments

Funny stuff what the mainstream media will believe. And, check out the Free Republic take on this "story" as well. Very funny! They of course deserves what they'll get for this story.

Oh well, I went ahead and made a link for the Free Republic take on this as well. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1333699/posts

Very funny stuff Markay! I loved this one!

GOP and The City

In response, we have another offer for the terrorists. Here is a picture of an insurgent leader we captured in Iraq. If Abu Musab al-Zarqawi does not surrender to American troops within 72 hours, we will behead her. The clock is ticking. God willing, we will spill her blood if we do not get what we want.

"Hang on Joe! We're coming to get you"!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Don't worry - I hear "W" has agreed to send the BADDEST ASS of them all in to rescue him...

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I have a feeling I'm going to laugh all night when I get to really read all that stuff. You'd think the AP et al would start checking. These blogger dudes didn't even have to get out of their PJ's for this one!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I can't stop laughing. Apparently, along with being cowards they are idiots.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Now they've gone too far!!!!
    "The horror >>the horror"!!

http://www.bertisevil.tv/pages/bert069.htm

Can't do the pictures, but this one's good, too. Gotta say I love the Cabbage Patch doll one!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Don't worry - I hear "W" has agreed to send the BADDEST ASS of them all in to rescue him...

Dwayne, I had this figure when I was a kid. It has to have been one of my favorite all time Christmas gifts. My best friend and I were playing with it one day and it got run over by a car. I was devastated. The front wheel was all bent up, but I soon discovered it still worked. When I'd release it from it's spinner, Evel would start off riding a wheelie. He would go a while like that. It worked good enough for me to enjoy it until I outgrew it sometime last month.

+ Reply to Thread