+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you most excited about in this class?

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

Re: What are you most excited about in this class?

I like Beverage as well. They had him listed as a LB on the boards at the signing party Iwould like to see him stay at safety. He will clean your clock if someone comes across the middle, very physical football player. Brian Jackson looked like he could be the real deal.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

What are the chances that Beverage will be able to learn the defense and be able to play a lot as a Freshman?

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

I am excited about the players we recruited and the ENTHUSIASM on the board. What I am curious to know from those of you who can elaborate is the following, "Did we get the guys we should have commit to us or did we actually win some recruiting battles with like or bigger programs"?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    I kind of like Beverage. He sounds like a John Lynch/Ronny Lott kind of guy. If so, I want to see him play!
    I was very impressed with his video highlights! I'll go one better. Think he might be a Cliff Harris type? (yeah, I know I'm old)
    tm

PS--look out for the Arlington runner. wow!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    I was very impressed with his video highlights! I'll go one better. Think he might be a Cliff Harris type? (yeah, I know I'm old)
    tm

PS--look out for the Arlington runner. wow!
    I hope not. My favorite memory of Cliff Harris is him being thrown to the ground like a ragdoll by jack lambert in the super bowl.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

My Top 3 are like most of you already stated:

1. RB Patrick Jackson- Un-friggin'-believable!!!
    2. WR Josh Wheeler- Great size, good hands, and wheels. Zipped past several DBs in the video.
    3. S/LB Chad Beverage- Safety caught about every pass that hit his hands. None of this "bat the ball away or drop it stuff"!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I belive Terry Bradshaw was in one of the first few Knight classes after Woodlawn High School opened in Shreveport. I was wondering when I saw Knights in BR.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I am most excited all these guys finally got signed and we can start enjoying more and worrying less. There is far too much to worry about in my REAL world!

+ Reply to Thread