+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tim Rose To Toledo?

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Tim Rose To Toledo?

On the website footballscoop.com rumors list:

Louisiana Tech: Hear their DC is going to Toledo!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tim Rose To Toledo?

Quote Originally Posted by domangue
    On the website footballscoop.com rumors list:

Louisiana Tech: Hear their DC is going to Toledo!
    OK...don't blow today's good recruiting news please.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

they also said this entire staff was fired......

at least they're honest when they say they're reporting rumors...

Big Dog Tech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really nice

This is old news. Toledo did interview Rose. I have heard that he promised the defense players one more year. He also has had numerous knock-down-drag-out arguments with Jack about the way the team is being run.

Puppy mistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around here mistered's Avatar

MY INTERNET STREAM WOULDN'T CONNECT TODAY. WAS ROSE AT THE SIGNINGS AND DID THE FOX GUYS ASK HIM ABOUT HIS FUTURE AT TECH?

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mistered
    MY INTERNET STREAM WOULDN'T CONNECT TODAY. WAS ROSE AT THE SIGNINGS AND DID THE FOX GUYS ASK HIM ABOUT HIS FUTURE AT TECH?
    He was at the luncheon...was smiling when he walked by ....

We didn't get a chance to talk with him...Coach Malo was our info and he did an outstanding job

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech XXIX
    This is old news. Toledo did interview Rose. I have heard that he promised the defense players one more year. He also has had numerous knock-down-drag-out arguments with Jack about the way the team is being run.
    I like this guy more and more everyday. Maybe one day he'll pull a Buddy Ryan on JBIII...that would be something.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Maybe he can get some of the new hosses ready to run in time for the fall season.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

He is remaining at Tech indefinitely. This is certainly GREAT news for Bulldog fans. That is not to say he gets tired of JBIII and walks anyday now or in the middle of the season or heck in the middle of a game. He is here right now. Lets enjoy his services and hope Jack does not run him off before the season starts. Think- If he was walking he is classy enough not to do so in the middle of recruiting. Although, too much of Jack has made many of us walk in the middle of a game.....

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1
    He is remaining at Tech indefinitely. This is certainly GREAT news for Bulldog fans. That is not to say he gets tired of JBIII and walks anyday now or in the middle of the season or heck in the middle of a game. He is here right now. Lets enjoy his services and hope Jack does not run him off before the season starts. Think- If he was walking he is classy enough not to do so in the middle of recruiting. Although, too much of Jack has made many of us walk in the middle of a game.....
    I new in this house so you have to tell me what kinda problems does JB3 have and who would better fit our program?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG
    I new in this house so you have to tell me what kinda problems does JB3 have and who would better fit our program?
    Mainly somebody who was really good at coaching football. But, I can't rain on JBIII today because I'm very pleased with the recruiting job he's done this season (as usual).
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

He gets a break today, but see other threads to see problems JBIII has and what our options are.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Welcome KSDAWG! Glad you were able to break the cycle and come to Tech!!

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

1) HOLLY *#&^!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

2) Hal Mumme, RC Slocum, Tim Rose, Joe Raymond Peace, Steve Ensminger and if none of them are availiable, Larry the Cable Guy, Sponge Bob, Tiny Tim, Bob the Builder, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, etc

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1
    He gets a break today, but see other threads to see problems JBIII has and what our options are.
    I agree! JBIII gets a break this week at least, I will add, and kudos for a good looking recruiting class.

+ Reply to Thread