+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NELA prep players

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

NELA prep players

What a weak year for NELA.

I am so proud that our staff went out and got good legit D1A players instead of sticking around the Monroe area with some very questionable players. Marcus Green from Bastrop is legit but who can fault him for going to the SEC? They only other "SEC" level player in this area is Antonio Robinson from Winnsboro - hope he likes playing linebacker - cause that is where LSU is going to put him. Slocum was overrated - same as Loche.

ULM signed about 7 players from Ouachita Parish - none of them are truly D1A talent. The Neville kid would have to play D for us- he wanted another route. Fulmer was a "backup" recruit at best for us.

JBIII might not be able to coach on the field but I truly believe he is one helluva recruiter. On paper this should be one of the better if not the best class of JBIII.

I would have liked to see one more legit D1A DT and a pocket passer QB - other than that we hit gold today.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NELA prep players

This is definitely Bicknell's best class. I can't believe we signed 3 RB's like that in one year.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    I can't believe we signed 3 RB's like that in one year.
    The video was unreal. These 3 RBs just ran past the defense regularly. Brown was hardly touched, Jackson seemed to score on every play, and the Arlington, TX RB glided to the end zone.

Not the entire class, but soley at the RB position this could be Louisiana Tech's best single-season haul ever. Averaging their 2004 yardage these 3 guys rushed for an average of ~2,100 yards and 33 TDs each! Of course Patrick Jackson's 3,000+ yards and 58 TDs skew the average a bit.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe
    I would have liked to see one more legit D1A DT and a pocket passer QB - other than that we hit gold today.
    I agree with your last statement. Wish we could have gotten either QB from among Brock Landry or Marcus Jackson and one taller DL. That would have push this class to above avg. for Mid D1 program. Pleased with others, but like with all recruiting classes, I like to see them in their second Spring game as I believe that ultimately shows who is going to play or not. A few will shine in first Spring on campus.

I'm ready for Spring football and Scrimmages to see past signees and team. Anyone know when they start or possible weekend for Spring game?

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

There is becoming a log jam at many of the big universities at HB. That helps us because many talented kids need a place to go. I do think us getting three HB's with this much potential is big for us. We haven't been known as a running school in a long time. It shows our perception isn't to tarnished out there

Puppy Rustonite is an unknown

McNeal is the real deal!! ( Neville )

He has NFL talent much like Green and Wright-RHS
    that were not offered by Tech A LA Peace.
    (which may i remind grew up playing with his son for 10+yrs
    Now 5 yr veterans of the NFL!!

I would have liked to get him, I have seen him for 3 yrs now and he can play
    any position for any team in the nation- PEROID
    But , i believe he has has a down fall with some trble he has got into
    But everyone deserves a second chance
    I am very exicted about the running backs as well
    But only a couple can really see action at one time, and
    Im sure we will find a way to not get them involved in the Offense
    A LA Conroy Hines .

should be 8- 3
    will be 6-5
    could be 4-7

I rate the class a B
    I would have liked to see more DL

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

The thing about running backs is that they usually are easily converted into db's and wr's. I think we'll see some switching around from this group.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Lots of talent signed. Makes for a hopeful offseason!

+ Reply to Thread