+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone Going To McNeese????

Puppy iamtgohf is an unknown

Baseball Anyone Going To McNeese????

Just curious to see how many folks are planning on attending any of the games or the complete series against McNeese in LC???? We'll be there......

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: Anyone Going To McNeese????

I can't make it (2500 miles it a bit much), but Brian Rike's parents, grand parents, sister and her boyfriend will be there. Hope he gets to play. Brian's parents and my wife, grew up in Sulpher and Brian was MVP at the McNeese baseball camp a couple of years ago. Weather looks good tonight and tomorrow, but thunderstorms Sunday. Does anyone know how good McNeese is supposed to be?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I'll be there for sure Fri and Sat. I know McNeese has 2 good starters for Fri. and Sat. We swept them last year, but this is a nw year. I would love to be 4-2 when we host Arkansas.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

You guys be sure to introduce yourselves to Brian's parents. They are both Tech grads, names are Andy and Liz. Andy is tall (6'3" or so) dark hair and Liz is short and blond, both are about 50. Brian's sister is a beauty with long blond hair.

+ Reply to Thread