+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "To stop Hillary, draft Condi," by Dick Morris

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: "To stop Hillary, draft Condi," by Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    I won't believe it's over until after the Democratic Convention. To quote Yogi..it ain't over til it's over!...as for democracy getting pissed on...it is everyday in Washington, DC and it really got pissed on in the 2000 presidential election. The guy (not my guy, but still) with the most popular vote still didn't win, but that's the way it works and I understand that. So much for thinking your vote "really" counts...Same thing will happen if/when Hillary gets the nomination.
    I am not putting it past them to do this, but wow, there would be many pissed off Obama supporters. It is one thing to get beat fair and square, it is another to get cheated. I agree on the 2000 presidential election, not everyone's vote is the same.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: "To stop Hillary, draft Condi," by Dick Morris

I'll say it now. Clinton vs. McCain....McCain wins by a landslide!

+ Reply to Thread