+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "To stop Hillary, draft Condi," by Dick Morris

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Re: "To stop Hillary, draft Condi," by Dick Morris

The democrats will be running the black Senator from Illinois, Obama, sometime in the upcoming years. He is their rising star, not Broom Hilda Clinton.

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    No kidding!

I was just the other day thinking about that first black democratic presidential nominee....well, the name escapes me just now! Thanks to the progressive democrats for showing us the way.
    Good one. I didn't know there was a smilie for smartass. I'll start using that from now on. Hey, does Clinton count?

Clinton Honored As 'First Black President' at Black Caucus Dinner
    By Marc Morano
    CNSNews.com Senior Staff Writer
    October 01, 2001

(CNSNews.com) - Former President Bill Clinton was honored as the nation's first black president Saturday at the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) Annual Awards Dinner on in Washington, DC.

The chair of the all-Democratic caucus, Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Tex.), told the crowd that Clinton "took so many initiatives he made us think for a while we had elected the first black president."

Clinton told CNSNews.com he was honored to be considered America's "first black president."

"I think it's a function of the work I have done, not just as president, but my whole public life to try to bridge the racial divide and the fact that even when I was a little boy I had friends who were African-American," he explained.

Clinton said that while he misses being president he has "a wonderful life now and I had the time that was allocated to me under the Constitution." He explained, "I have no regrets and I'm trying to go on and play a constructive role as a citizen now and I am quite happy with it."

He added, "I am happy in Harlem and I am honored to be thought of as the first black president."

Actress Vivica A. Fox gushed that President Clinton "spoke so wonderfully and made us African-Americans feel more a part of American society. I miss him so much."

Rep. John Lewis said Clinton "has the rare capacity of connecting with African- Americans. He understands the hopes and dreams and the frustration of African- Americans. We identify with him and he can identify with us."

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG
    Good one. I didn't know there was a smilie for smartass. I'll start using that from now on. Hey, does Clinton count?

Clinton Honored As 'First Black President' at Black Caucus Dinner
    By Marc Morano
    CNSNews.com Senior Staff Writer
    October 01, 2001

(CNSNews.com) - Former President Bill Clinton was honored as the nation's first black president Saturday at the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) Annual Awards Dinner on in Washington, DC.

The chair of the all-Democratic caucus, Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Tex.), told the crowd that Clinton "took so many initiatives he made us think for a while we had elected the first black president."

Clinton told CNSNews.com he was honored to be considered America's "first black president."

"I think it's a function of the work I have done, not just as president, but my whole public life to try to bridge the racial divide and the fact that even when I was a little boy I had friends who were African-American," he explained.

Clinton said that while he misses being president he has "a wonderful life now and I had the time that was allocated to me under the Constitution." He explained, "I have no regrets and I'm trying to go on and play a constructive role as a citizen now and I am quite happy with it."

He added, "I am happy in Harlem and I am honored to be thought of as the first black president."

Actress Vivica A. Fox gushed that President Clinton "spoke so wonderfully and made us African-Americans feel more a part of American society. I miss him so much."

Rep. John Lewis said Clinton "has the rare capacity of connecting with African- Americans. He understands the hopes and dreams and the frustration of African- Americans. We identify with him and he can identify with us."
    Funny stuff.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

i think that john mccain would beat hillary and i hope that she doesn't make it through the primaries.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    i think that john mccain would beat hillary and i hope that she doesn't make it through the primaries.
    Perhaps, but I'm not sure I'd like McCain much better than Mrs. Senator Clinton. He's hardly my definition of conservative!

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    Perhaps, but I'm not sure I'd like McCain much better than Mrs. Senator Clinton. He's hardly my definition of conservative!
    but i dont think mccain is evil...im not so sure about hillary

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    but i dont think mccain is evil...im not so sure about hillary
    I wouldn't classify his as evil, just confused. I would certainly not want him to be the candidate. I hope that someone steps up soon. I think we are going to be in trouble in the next election because there are few good choices.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog
    Jindal didn't lose on prejudice, but on inexperience at higher level politics.
    You give the average voter in Louisiana way too much credit. I actually had one redneck argue with me that the reason he wasn’t voting for Jindal was because he didn’t want a “damn Arab” as the Governor!

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i agree, markay. the only way mccain would get my vote is if hillary was the only viable candidate running against him.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    i agree, markay. the only way mccain would get my vote is if hillary was the only viable candidate running against him.
    DITTO!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

You guys are all nuts. John McCain is the only one in DC with his full mental capacity.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    You guys are all nuts. John McCain is the only one in DC with his full mental capacity.
    You can have him. And if that qualifies me to be nuts by your definition I will certainly qualify. He's not a conservative! I'm a conservative, and I want a conservative candidate in '08 for the Presidency!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

we need rudy to knock hillary out of the senate in new york. it would be a nice setback in her path to the white house.

ive read that mccain and cheney will both be pretty old in 4 years and that they wont run because of it. i have a feeling the republicand want jeb to run, thats why they sent him to asia with powell. get him some good publicity.

i would vote for jeb, but im scared america would not as a whole, just because they are tired of having a bush for president. who knows.

You can have him. And if that qualifies me to be nuts by your definition I will certainly qualify. He's not a conservative! I'm a conservative, and I want a conservative candidate in '08 for the Presidency!
    Did somone on the radio tell you he wasn't conservative? Or is it because he would like to get big business control out of Washington? Or is it because he marches to the beat of his own drum? Or is it the fact that he is pushing a bill to import pharmaceuticals to bring prices in check? Or the fact that he is pro-fiscal responsibility?

He seems to be working for everyone except the ones who profit the most from government influence. IF that makes him non-conservative, then so be it. He carries more integrity than the whole house and senate combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    Did somone on the radio tell you he wasn't conservative? Or is it because he would like to get big business control out of Washington? Or is it because he marches to the beat of his own drum? Or is it the fact that he is pushing a bill to import pharmaceuticals to bring prices in check? Or the fact that he is pro-fiscal responsibility?

He seems to be working for everyone except the ones who profit the most from government influence. IF that makes him non-conservative, then so be it. He carries more integrity than the whole house and senate combined.
    Actually, I can make a list for you if you like:
    1) Flirting with John Kerry over being his running mate. That's enough right there. If he was really a conservative, Kerry wouldn't have been interested and he'd have never even tolerated the thought!

2) McCain Feingold - As a conservative I am not into my free speech rights being hindered. That was an awful piece of legislation.

While I admire his service to our country, I don't want him as President at all.

+ Reply to Thread