+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacy Johnson Klein Placed on Administrative Leave

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Stacy Johnson Klein Placed on Administrative Leave

You don't want a woman who can't keep a job!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Many Fresno fans have been calling for her head since she got there. When this article hit the Shreveport paper, it was enough to take it over the edge. I just feel for all of those companies that paid big money for those billboards of her.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

whip her, whip her good

she wasn't recruiting in dallas, she was at the Mall.
    Last edited by Choudawg86; 02-10-2005 at 08:17 AM.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I hear deja vu is hiring and I for one will submit her resume, and then drive back over to Shreveport just to see the show!!!!

All kidding aside I hate that this might end up reflecting negatively on us some how, knowing, the media's love for the Lady Techsters.
    Last edited by DallasDog; 02-10-2005 at 09:19 AM.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Eek Re: Stacy Johnson Klein Placed on Administrative Leave

http://mb18.scout.com/ffresnostatefr...icID=110.topic
    wow their board is barking big time about SJK. Apparently she is the covergirl for the new February issue of FRESNO Magazine. Some of the exerpts were in the thread above:

WOW, wow, wow ... Stacy in her own words
    Like everyone else, my jaw dropped when reading the 7-page article on Stacy Johnson-Klein in Fresno Magazine. For those who haven't seen/read it, it's a must. Among the many shocking quotes (and there are many):

"If you are a man in sports, it's about toughness and winning, but if you're a woman, it's about your sexuality. Why shouldn't I do it? Pat Hill does it. Ray Lopes does it."

"People ask me why I want to look pretty or sell my sexuality, well it's because I can."

"If I hadn't pursued basetball, I would have been a country music singer, doing pageants and singing."

[Regarding women] "We are our own worst enemies. We are vindictive, dramatic, and catty, we hold grudges, and are emotional. We are a weaker species because we choose to be."

[Regarding Amber Frey] "I saw her on Oprah, she was amazing. It looked like she had a boob job."

"I love a fine red wine and a rich chocolate together -- all the time."

THEN ANOTHER POST:

And according to Beder, who was on 1430 about 30 min ago...he's working on an even BIGGER story about SJK...something that would make this look like "small Potatoes"....hummmmm...inquiring minds are staying tuned....

AND LEON WAS QUOTED IN THE BEE:
    Before taking the Bulldogs job, Johnson-Klein served two seasons as an assistant at Louisiana Tech, the three-time WAC champion, under legendary coach Leon Barmore.

Barmore, who retired three seasons ago, said he had not heard Wednesday's news from Fresno. But he wishes Johnson-Klein well.

"I just hope things work out for her," he said. "Anytime you're suspended, it's a case to be saddened by.

"I really didn't know Stacy that much before she came to Tech. I just know the two years she worked for me she was a professional and did her job very well, especially in recruiting.… I would have nothing but good things to say about her.

AND FINALLY, FROM ANOTHER POSTER:

WOW WILL THEY ALL GO TO PRISON???
    Will Stacey share a cell with Martha Stewart?

Will Scott Peterson and Scott Johnson play pinnochle together?

Will Welty look good in stripes?

Will the Staceyholics be carried out on shoulders?

WOW what great reading this is!...
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 02-10-2005 at 09:45 AM. Reason: More great reading. . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

What's the deal with "Bulldog" schools making bad coach-hiring decisions. Maybe we could trade Bicknell for her. At least she would give us something nicer to look at on the sidelines even if the team isn't any better.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Okay, HD
    I found another pic of SJK:

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    Okay, HD
    I found another pic of SJK:
    I had no idea. Thats incredible that she would sell her self that way.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LostInOzBulldog
    I had no idea. Thats incredible that she would sell her self that way.
    I guess she let being a "California girl" get to her.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    You don't want a woman who can't keep a job!
    Aub---maybe that's what YOU keep a woman for, but I have other things in mind.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad Dawgpix got those pictures because that may be the last we see of her.

Yeah, it's a tough job. Should I send pic #2 to their website?

Over 20,000 hits TODAY on their board. Sexuality harrassment complaint filed by SJK. What a story with "legs" of its own.:icon_wink

But here's the novel idea: Link below has a university official responding to their
    Fresnek bulletin board.

http://mb18.scout.com/ffresnostatefr...icID=150.topic

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

RE: from proudog's post -- "One has to believe that nobody else will hire her"

That's a lie. I bet that Hooter's place in West Monroe would hire her in a split-second ! ! !

(Hmmmmmmmmm......That would make it very convenient for dawgpix to get some more snapshots )

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB
    RE: from proudog's post -- "One has to believe that nobody else will hire her"

That's a lie. I bet that Hooter's place in West Monroe would hire her in a split-second ! ! !

(Hmmmmmmmmm......That would make it very convenient for dawgpix to get some more snapshots )
    I wouldnt be surprised if shes in Playboy within 2 years
    -(her career goin down the toilet)

+ Reply to Thread