+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well ...

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Well ...

We are 3-3. We play Arkansas who is ranked I believe #16 next weekend in Ruston.

We have potential. I know some of you don't want to hear that, but it is a fact. In the second game we started true freshman at pitcher, catcher, centerfield, first base. These guys were playing high school ball last year, and starting this year at a D-1 level.

We had several true freshman come in and pitch. This is good learning experience for them. I'm not blowing off this year, but this is a building process. I would be pleased at .500 this year.

ULL is really really good. They should win the Sunbelt hands down. They are good. They have 17 seniors compared to our 5. I don't think McNeese is horrible either. So we are in the middle of those 2. Our club should gel before conference play.

I'm pulling for ULL (not UL, and not Louisiana as thier announcer referred to them. he called them everything but ULL). Any win for them makes us look better.

Moore Field is an incredible atmosphere. I will attend some games this year since I am a baseball fan. But, by about the 5th or 6th inning, the pitchers of beer start kicking in and the fans get rowdy. Good luck to them the rest of the year.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Well ...

What were the scores against USL?
    ________
    Portable Vaporizers For Sale
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:17 AM.

Puppy Crowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Friday:

UL: 10
    LA TECH: 0

Saturday
    First Game:

UL: 9
    LA TECH: 3

Second Game:

UL: 10
    LA TECH: 5

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

UL? Didn't realize we played Louisville this weekend.

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    UL? Didn't realize we played Louisville this weekend.
    You didn't play Louisville this weekend dawg. But we can understand you being somewhat confused. Sometimes when you get beat like a drum it messes up your mind for a few days!!! LOL!!!!

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

No one is going to start calling you University of Louisiana. I think its great you call yourselves that, but it doesn't matter cause the school's name is still the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Good luck with yalls season.

GO DAWGS!!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave1
    You didn't play Louisville this weekend dawg. But we can understand you being somewhat confused. Sometimes when you get beat like a drum it messes up your mind for a few days!!! LOL!!!!
    Maybe the baseball players are dizzy...although even that is doubtful, it was just a series of baseball games after all. Most people don't get their minds messed up over the results of sporting events. But, perhaps in your case...who knows? For me, my mind is perfectly clear. At least I know the name of your school. It is YOU that is confused.

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

Good luck to the Bulldogs and all of the LaTex fans the rest of the season!

Varsity Bulldog bustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Dave you are such a rookie...

I have 3 or 4 red marks...you only have one...

I own you Dave...

Puppy Crowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Bustle Quote:

"Dave you are such a rookie...

I have 3 or 4 red marks...you only have one...

I own you Dave..."

That is true, but percentage wise, I own both of you.LOL! Here's how it breaks down.

Crowley Cajun: 1 red mark for 3 posts = 33.3%
    Bustle: 3 red marks for 77 posts = 4%
    CajunDave1: 1 red mark for 65 posts = 2%

Read 'em and weep!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Good luck to the Bulldogs and all of the LaTex fans the rest of the season!
    Are you the same LSU homer that posts on Tiger forums with thousands of posts, or is their just 2 cajun dave1. On that board you are totally 100% a tiger fan. Maybe you are the one that is dizzy and confused. Haa

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    Are you the same LSU homer that posts on Tiger forums with thousands of posts, or is their just 2 cajun dave1. On that board you are totally 100% a tiger fan. Maybe you are the one that is dizzy and confused. Haa
    Are you calling me an LSU FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an insult!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can assure you that rooting for that school in refineryville is the farthest thing from my mind. I will become a Tech fan before ever pulling for LSU A&M @ Baton Rouge!!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Then someone else stole your screen name.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Are you calling me an LSU FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an insult!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can assure you that rooting for that school in refineryville is the farthest thing from my mind. I will become a Tech fan before ever pulling for LSU A&M @ Baton Rouge!!
    You are right. That is one place where I think we all agree. I think many Tech fans would pull for ULL before LSU. We PASSED through Baton Rouge this weekend, man there are more refinerys there than I ever remember there being. What is up? It has got to be the second ugliest city in the state behind Monroe.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1
    You are right. That is one place where I think we all agree. I think many Tech fans would pull for ULL before LSU. We PASSED through Baton Rouge this weekend, man there are more refinerys there than I ever remember there being. What is up? It has got to be the second ugliest city in the state behind Monroe.
    You haven't been around the state much, then.

+ Reply to Thread