+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kansas

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    I just spewed coffee out on to my computer screen.
    633 miles
    approximately 10-11 hours from Ruston to Little Rock to Fort Smith to Fayetteville to Kansas City to Lawrence. Where's that I-49 extension when we need it?
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

So! I'll pitch in for gas.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

633 miles? I can make that in 8-8.5 hours!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

first 170 is on samurai two-lane through southern Arkansas. Anyways, with Maddawg I always have to allow for running out of gas one time. He's a good traveling partner, though, he just doesn't want to pester me when the red light on the gas gauge shines.:icon_wink
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    I laughed at that big fat guy whining last year on TV about how the Texas game was stolen from him. Whiny fat guy can still beat our whiny skinny guy though.
    He was right!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    633 miles
    approximately 10-11 hours from Ruston to Little Rock to Fort Smith to Fayetteville to Kansas City to Lawrence. Where's that I-49 extension when we need it?
    tm
    Ya see? I've been to Kansas one time and we went through Arkansas. If I learned nothing else it was to find a way to Kansas via Texas/Oklahoma instead of the Arkansas route. It takes 10 hours to get from El Dorado to Fayettville alone. Besides that, my anger management counselor advised me against the trip when he found out who our coach was.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Ya see? I've been to Kansas one time and we went through Arkansas. If I learned nothing else it was to find a way to Kansas via Texas/Oklahoma instead of the Arkansas route. It takes 10 hours to get from El Dorado to Fayettville alone. Besides that, my anger management counselor advised me against the trip when he found out who our coach was.
    It's a 6 1/2 hour trip from Ruston to Fayetteville. I've driven it many times. you either need to sell your moped and get a car or check the route you are taking.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Agreed. Ruston to LR is exactly 3 hours. LR to F'ville is exactly 3 hours. Anymore than that and you are just dilly-dallying.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Are we going to Little Rock or Lawrence? Just wondering.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    It's a 6 1/2 hour trip from Ruston to Fayetteville. I've driven it many times. you either need to sell your moped and get a car or check the route you are taking.
    It wasn't being serious, but it did seem like 10 hours.

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    I am not paying to fly up there. I will let my job foot the bill for that one.

Florida? I don't know. I hear those idiots are worse than lsu fans. We'll see.
    As a current UF student, and a former LA Tech-er, I can say with some authority that Gator fans are much more gracious than LSU fans. In that vein, I am looking forward to watching Tech play again, but I do wish Moats was making the trip with the boys. I don't think it's gonna be pretty. Coach Meyer has righted Gator Nation's ship, and I feel bad for whoever gets in the way.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggie
    As a current UF student, and a former LA Tech-er, I can say with some authority that Gator fans are much more gracious than LSU fans. In that vein, I am looking forward to watching Tech play again, but I do wish Moats was making the trip with the boys. I don't think it's gonna be pretty. Coach Meyer has righted Gator Nation's ship, and I feel bad for whoever gets in the way.
    my dad has been to several of the gators games in the past couple of years and he's always roots for the other team...he has never said anything negative about their fans...also i live in jacksonville last year and worked near UF and the people in gainesville are just nicer in general then the average lsu fan.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Agreed. Ruston to LR is exactly 3 hours. LR to F'ville is exactly 3 hours. Anymore than that and you are just dilly-dallying.
    Nope---just traveling with some women.

I have nothing but the upmost respect for a UF program that has to compete with two other high profile schools at every turn.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggie
    It wouldn't take much to be more gracious than some of those LSU fans...like say perhaps, breathing and a heartbeat! The swamp sounds like a pretty fun place to visit, I must say!

+ Reply to Thread