+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attention DFW TECH fans!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Attention DFW TECH fans!!!

As most of you know, our beloved Louisiana Tech Bulldogs will be traveling to Dallas to spank the SMU Mustangs at Moody Colisieum this Wednesday night, Feb 16th. Tip Off is set for 7 pm at Moody.

Before the game, the LA Tech Alumni Association will be hosting a pregame "social" from 5 pm to 6:30 pm at the following location:

WHAT: LA Tech "Pregame" Social
    WHERE: Red, Hot & Blue
    9810 N. Central Expressway
    (Hwy 75 @Walnut Hill)
    Dallas, TX
    TIME: Wednesday, Feb, 16, from 5 pm to 7:30 pm

Admission will be $10 for all the food and drink you can handle. Entertainment for the evening will be provided by HogDawg, who will take on all comers in a 40-yard dash exhibition.

Please call Kyle Edmondson at the LA Tech alumni center (800-738-7950) with any questions, or to buy your ticket to the alumni social. Kyle would like to know approximately how many people will be attending the "pregame" social so they can plan the food requirements accordingly.

Game tickets can be purchased at 214-768-4263.

HD

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Re: Attention DFW TECH fans!!!

HD, what's your average 40 time?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Dirty, I don't think the question meant "how long does it take you to drink a 40?"

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    It takes me EXACTLY 40 seconds to go from my easy chair to the refridgerator.

HD

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

That's what I figured! I thought he wanted a 40oz time!!LOL

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Admission will be $10 for all the food and drink you can handle. Entertainment for the evening will be provided by HogDawg, who will take on all comers in a 40-yard dash exhibition.

HD
    That right there is worth the price of admission. Heck, I am tempted to come from Tulsa. :icon_wink
    Go Tech!

Puppy east has turned a few heads around hereeast has turned a few heads around here

Angry Re: Attention DFW TECH fans!!!

I hate that I am going to miss this game. I have been to the last 3 here in Dallas.

And of all places to be when this game is going on, Arkansas.

Give'em hell dogs.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

I'll be there!

Need some help though. I need to stay in a hotel close to the game that has internet in-room and doesnt cost $100/night. Any suggestions??

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Altadawg -

Its brand new and near the pregame Tech function and 5 minutes from the game. Think they have free internet access and should be under $100.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas North Central

10001 N. Central Expressway
    Dallas, TX 75231-4103
    Phone: (214)361-8200
    Fax: (214)691-0482

See you at the game. Wife and son will be representing olddog75 at pregame party. Someone has to work.

+ Reply to Thread