+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dawgbitten = Marathon Man

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Re: Dawgbitten = Marathon Man

Dawgbitten now = Buffalo Springs Triathlon Man.

Good job Dawg.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Thanks Rickshaw!

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

DB, are you doing another marathon anytime soon? I'm shooting for one in December. Probably White Rock or St. Jude in Memphis!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG
    DB, are you doing another marathon anytime soon? I'm shooting for one in December. Probably White Rock or St. Jude in Memphis!
    I want to do White Rock or Freescale. Hopefully, I can do both.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

DBPlaty, thanks on the props on the 3:43. That will probably be my last marathon for a while. As Dawgbitten has sort of mentioned, I am relegated to pushing a triple stroller for a while - the Rickshaw. I did do a 5K race this week on a relatively smooth local trail and ran at 8:08 pace. It was a blast.

Any news on a Tech 5K race? I still think this could be very successful, especially on a football weekend. Squeeze it in to Homecoming weekend and I think you have it made. Shoot, do it at the Tech golf course. I ran in an intramural race out there one year. You wouldn't have to block traffic and would save on city and sherriff's fees. The drawback there is that parking would be a bitch.

+ Reply to Thread