+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulldog Barks & Bytes Steps Up - THANK YOU

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Bulldog Barks & Bytes Steps Up - THANK YOU

Just to show what we can do as a group, the following items were accomplished in the past year because of this board's financial support -

1) more than likely Bulldog baseball would not be on the air -

2) the tennis team would not be getting new windscreens -

3) softball would not be getting a new backstop -

4) chairbacks would not be installed in JC Love (over 60% of the buyers were BB&B posters) -

5) baseball & softball would not have crimson stone for the infields -

6) fencing and picnic area in baseball would not be complete -

7) Methodist Children's Home would not have tickets to attend events -

8) the band would not have their tuba covers -

9) the tennis team would not have made the trip to El Paso -

10) more than likely the new fence going in around JAS would not be installed (majority of donors from BB&B posters) -

Let's keep it up men & women! The student-athletes and coaches invloved in these sports at OUR Louisiana Tech University appreciate both our support and our high expectations we have for our programs.
    Last edited by OmahaDawg; 02-20-2005 at 11:59 AM.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: Bulldog Barks & Bytes Steps Up - THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg
    Just to show what we can do as a group, the following items were accomplished in the past year because of this board's financial support -

1) more than likely Bulldog baseball would not be on the air -

2) the tennis team would not be getting new windscreens -

3) softball would not be getting a new backstop -

4) chairbacks would not be installed in JC Love (over 60% of the buyers were BB&B posters) -

5) baseball & softball would not have crimson stone for the infields -

6) fencing and picnic area in baseball would not be complete -

7) Methodist Children's Home would not have tickets to attend events -

8) the band would not have their tuba covers -

9) the tennis team would not have made the trip to El Paso -

Let's keep it up men & women! The student-athletes and coaches invloved in these sports at OUR Louisiana Tech University appreciate both our support and our high expectations we have for our programs.
    don't forget the fence around the football stadium, most of the donors were from BB&B
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Big Grin Re: Bulldog Barks & Bytes Steps Up - THANK YOU

I am very impressed. LEt hope for another great year

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    don't forget the fence around the football stadium, most of the donors were from BB&B
    You beat me to it!!

Its amazing what gets accomplished when specific projects are out there. I found myself not wanting to get left out of any of them. Unfortuantly personal finaces said otherwise, but the fact is I got excited about giving.

Thanks for all the support with the fence at JAS. Ronny didn't have any new updates the other day except to say the same crew at JC Love would be moving to the football field when they are complete. They are running a little behind schedule.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Also, the recruiting software project for the Lady Techsters got some donors here.

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

where are the chairbacks at J.C. Love?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Weather permitting, my understanding they're to be installed pronto.
    Sorry you haven't kept up.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Coach Sim said the first five rows of bench seats are coming out today in preparation for the chairbacks to be installed. There will be no seats available in that area for the Tuesday night game against the Cane River Devils.

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Can't wait to graduate in Dec, get a job, and start donating!

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

I wanted to note that I gave to the chairbacks only after the urging of BB&B.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

what is our next project?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

It should be to get Oakes to put some real chairbacks in JAS. These seats can be bought and installed for less than $100/chair. This project would pay for itself in one year if done right and it would be a much needed upgrade to JAS and a great place to start. Sure we could save a little money by installing them but I guarantee you, JB and crew will NOT be pulling out old chairbacks and working until past midnight doing it. It only cost $12/chair for installation and I hope we come up with that next year so Wade and crew don't have to do it again.

I promise you, I went by Grambling's football stadium and IF we have 1,000 chairbacks then they must have at least 8K and they look nicecompared to ours.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

If you charge $250/chair the first year and include a season ticket with each chair, then the next year make it $100/chair plus the cost of a season ticket and you are set to bring in a nice wad of extra money that could go towards something or in JOs case increasing CHAMPS giving. There is supposedly a pretty long waiting list to get chairbacks from what I understand, meaning people are willing to pay more for REAL chairbacks not what I bought a couple of years ago.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

I would like to see BB&B market the first home football game in Shreveport, Bossier, Minden, Ruston, West Funroe, Monroe, Alex, El Dorado, Tyler and Longview.

I would hope to use all types of media (SP). TV, Radio, Print and Word Of Mouth! I would jump in for $250.00.

Any idea on the cost of this?

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    I would like to see BB&B market the first home football game in Shreveport, Bossier, Minden, Ruston, West Funroe, Monroe, Alex, El Dorado, Tyler and Longview.

I would hope to use all types of media (SP). TV, Radio, Print and Word Of Mouth! I would jump in for $250.00.

Any idea on the cost of this?
    Good idea, but if done correctly, a solid promotional campaign can be traded out (and have a TV / Print / Radio media partner for EACH game) to promote the individual games. Paid advertising should go toward a ticket (season & groups) campaign. If we are paying bi bucks to promote the 5 home games we will have then we are not marketing correctly.

+ Reply to Thread