+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Play Ball???

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Play Ball???

Is the game still on with the rain we got? I'm just wondering if any of you have heard.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Play Ball???

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Is the game still on with the rain we got? I'm just wondering if any of you have heard.
    Arkansas radio is on, so the game looks like it will start on time. No KXKZ internet feed yet and it's five minutes to game time.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Our SID office should have called the Radio Center and had them put PSAs on all 3 stations letting everyone know the game was still on. After church I called the radio center to see if the game was still on, and they didn't know. I headed to Ruston anyway, and didn't know until Dave hit the air a few minutes before game time that we were indeed playing.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I could't get the game on the Tech internet spots. Had to listen to the Arkansas station. Anyone know why? It wasn't just me. My brother-in-law in Houston couldn't get it either.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

This one was our fault...the regular board op handling the games was sick..didn't know till late in morning..had to scramble and go 2 deep into part timers....had a rookie on the board -- it was all they could do to follow game format on air...I was on my way back from Baton Rouge with no idea...

anyway -- our bad -- we now have flashing neon signs for all Tech sports streaming to remind board ops in all 4 stations....

THanks for understanding--
    Ed

+ Reply to Thread