+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bastards!!!

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Bastards!!!

Lets discuss why you bastards Like to give me so much negative Rep!!! Feel free to jump in at anytime. If your going to leave negative rep. at least be man enough to leave a comment or sign it. Same goes with positive, but I don't see that much of that, except from the important people on this board. Second, At least have a valid reason for giving negative rep. Saying "I like Ribs" is not one!!! Come on guys lets get this right.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Bastards!!!

i don't think this is going to help you get green dots.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LSUcks
    Lets discuss why you bastards Like to give me so much negative Rep!!! Feel free to jump in at anytime. If your going to leave negative rep. at least be man enough to leave a comment or sign it. Same goes with positive, but I don't see that much of that, except from the important people on this board. Second, At least have a valid reason for giving negative rep. Saying "I like Ribs" is not one!!! Come on guys lets get this right.
    I tried giving you more red dots, but I'd given you too many of late for your intentionally (I assume and hope!) stupid messages. And, your choice of words for a title would not be appropriate for me....don't have much testosterone in this body! In the future I'll be happy to sign my name when you say something so stupid as to deserve MORE red!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I guess it seems that people on here don't like you or your dumb comments. There are alot of fans on here that want Tech and ALL sports to be better. Why you may ask- because we love our school and want to be proud of all aspects of it. When you go to every thread and slam everything - we just don't like you. My personal favorite was when you were dumb enough to go to a thread where we were raising our hard earned money for softball and you had some jerk remark. You can be sure you got some "red love" from me on that one. If you don't want us to hate you, don't be a jerk all of the time.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Imagine how many Red dots you would get if your name was Tech sucks. lol.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Isnt it interesting how a few red dots can set some folks off?

Didn't we just go through this type stuff a few weeks ago??

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Boy is that true! I think If I just agree with everyone and talk about how much I love softball, I would have the most green dots. I'll have to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    I guess it seems that people on here don't like you or your dumb comments. There are alot of fans on here that want Tech and ALL sports to be better. Why you may ask- because we love our school and want to be proud of all aspects of it. When you go to every thread and slam everything - we just don't like you. My personal favorite was when you were dumb enough to go to a thread where we were raising our hard earned money for softball and you had some jerk remark. You can be sure you got some "red love" from me on that one. If you don't want us to hate you, don't be a jerk all of the time.
    Like you have ever had anything important to say. Sofball sucks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pup60
    Isnt it interesting how a few red dots can set some folks off?

Didn't we just go through this type stuff a few weeks ago??

Im kinda enjoying them now. Its like christmas when I post between important people like Cal&Ken.

come on guys Im so close to that 5th Dot!!!!

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

this is my thought...why are we giving this guy what he wants?? i'm not giving him any more red...he wants 5 dots so he can be like monreauxtigger. ignore him or give him green just to keep him from getting to where he wants to be...i'm not going to be his ticket to a 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    this is my thought...why are we giving this guy what he wants?? i'm not giving him any more red...he wants 5 dots so he can be like monreauxtigger. ignore him or give him green just to keep him from getting to where he wants to be...i'm not going to be his ticket to a 5th.
    Boi, I liked you so much more, before you grew a vagina.

I would like to thank everyone that gave me red dots and signed the comment lines. I respect you for that! I am so close to that 5 th dot thanks to everyone. I hope all of you can go home and sleep at night knowing that your fellow bulldog is dying in a sea red dot pain. Waiting for the hope of another year to pass the unforgiving hurt that was bistowed upon my electrical papacy. If there was only a way to make it back into the green flowery pastures of my fellow dotted heaven-Ens. Oh yeah.....Screw you Cal&Ken!!! have a grey dot on me!

i gave you a green...i wont be the source of your fifth dot.

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

wow, aren't we mature with all this rating people based on whether or not we agree/disagree with them....isn't the purpose of a message board to come and share opinions with others

when I signed up I didn't know I was going to be judged based on the acceptibility of my opinions

so feel free to red me all you want and I don't care who it comes from or why you're doing it....I won't contribute to the redness or greenness of anyone else and I care not how many dots I have nor their color....I'd prefer no one have any dots but that would probably mean the people on here would have to actually think and perish the thought any of us should ever do that

plus you probably wouldn't know who you were supposed to agree with and who you're supposed to disagree with

+ Reply to Thread