+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball Music

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: Baseball Music

They need to go to ULL for a weekend to learn what to play. Their atmosphere is awesome. The fans get into it. Their radio guys do an excellent job of keeping the fans in it. Of course, so does the Budweiser.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by LaTech1
    Yeah, there was a change in who was playing the music last night. I'm sure "Love shack" was not supposed to be on a list. I heard that the guys are traveling to the Ms. State game to get baseball ideas and that they are actually going to get a laptop to play sound effects. The program should get better over time.
    Ya'll/they are trying - and I know that I personally, as a fan and season ticket holder appreciate that -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy dawgdawg is an unknown

how about some intro music for the batters and pitchers that should help things out a bit

Bulldog LaTech1 is an unknown

I believe Sim is working on that. The marketing guys are going to MS. State and ULL to get ideas. It'll get better. At least it is already better than the way it started out though.

+ Reply to Thread