+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im So Sorry!!!

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Im So Sorry!!!

Guys, Im sorry about what happen back there!! Someone stole my screen name and posted all this stuff. Last I remember I was green. I hope this jerk did not offend anyone. By the posts, I can see he did. I am truly sorry, if anyone could help me get back to green it would be greatly appreciated! I will find out who this guy was and take proper actions. If anyone knows anything let me know. Thanks

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Im So Sorry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LSUcks
    Guys, Im sorry about what happen back there!! Someone stole my screen name and posted all this stuff. Last I remember I was green. I hope this jerk did not offend anyone. By the posts, I can see he did. I am truly sorry, if anyone could help me get back to green it would be greatly appreciated! I will find out who this guy was and take proper actions. If anyone knows anything let me know. Thanks
    I think you need serious help.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Freud when you need him?

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

is there a purpose to this red/green rating?

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I take it you all do not believe me. Well I guess you can't win em all.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I take it you all do not believe me. Well I guess you can't win em all.
    I do like your Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    I do like your Avatar.
    Thanks Tyler!! You have always been there when I needed it most.

Puppy JimmyDean isn't thought very highly of around hereJimmyDean isn't thought very highly of around here

Thanks Tyler!! You have always been there when I needed it most.
    I agree with you too man!!!!

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KayBee
    Yeah, it's to generate meaningless small talk and/or pi$$ people off.
    Go Tech!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by KayBee
    I can't believe people get so hung up on those. I never even noticed them until someone brought them up in a thread and still don't pay any attention to them.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean
    I agree with you too man!!!!
    And you make great sausage JimmyDean. :icon_wink

Puppy JimmyDean isn't thought very highly of around hereJimmyDean isn't thought very highly of around here

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    And you make great sausage JimmyDean. :icon_wink

Thanks! Some people enjoy chicken, some hamburgers, but my life is weiners!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean
    Thanks! Some people enjoy chicken, some hamburgers, but my life is weiners!
    And you do have great weiners.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg

It sounded pretty sincere huh?

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    Yeah, it's to generate meaningless small talk and/or pi$$ people off.
    I wasn't pissed nor will I ever be at whether or not you people agree or disagree with me I was just wondering if they served a purpose

+ Reply to Thread