+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holland wins WAc title

Puppy atomicdawg is an unknown

Holland wins WAc title

Good job by holland winning the wac 60 meter Dash.

WAC Meet: ! 6.45 1997 Obadele Thompson, UTEP
    Venue: v 6.68 2/1/2003 Samie Parker, UO
    NCAA Auto: A 6.62
    Provisional: p 6.72
    Name Year School Finals Points
    ================================================== =====================
    Finals
    1 Holland, Johnathan So Louisiana Te 6.75 10
    2 Jackson, Howard Jr Utep 6.85 8
    3 Ray, Cory Tulsa 6.90 6
    4 Sherman, Antwuan So Idaho 6.93 5
    5 Echols, Antoine Jr Boise State 6.93 4
    6 Bello, Yinka Jr Utep 6.95 3
    7 Sears, Bryan Sr Utep 6.99 2
    8 Summers, Andre Jr Boise State 7.04 1

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Holland wins WAc title

Are you kidding me......he out ran Howard Jackson? DAM I did not have a clue he had that kind of speed! Jackson has world class speed. He was clocked with at a 4.2 40 last year. That is HUGE! If this kid can learn to catch the ball he could be a 1st round draft pick in a couple of years.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    Are you kidding me......he out ran Howard Jackson? DAM I did not have a clue he had that kind of speed! Jackson has world class speed. He was clocked with at a 4.2 40 last year. That is HUGE! If this kid can learn to catch the ball he could be a 1st round draft pick in a couple of years.
    I agree! Congrats Johnathan!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to tell ya'll last month that he was on the verge of breaking the La.Tech record in the 200. He's not just "burst" fast, he's got pure speed. As for Jackson and the 4.2, that's bogus. You can't trust a university or a high school to give an accurate 40 time. I watched a highschool football game this year with Pat Tilley (Evangel vs. Southwood) and he told me there was probably nobody on the field faster than 4.6.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

With that kind of speed, the QB just has to chunk it and the WR can beat everybody else to it...Lord, can we please have a QB?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog
    I tried to tell ya'll last month that he was on the verge of breaking the La.Tech record in the 200. He's not just "burst" fast, he's got pure speed. As for Jackson and the 4.2, that's bogus. You can't trust a university or a high school to give an accurate 40 time. I watched a highschool football game this year with Pat Tilley (Evangel vs. Southwood) and he told me there was probably nobody on the field faster than 4.6.
    Agreed. I believe it was Mike Price who said jackson runs a 4.2. 4.4 is probably more accurate. As a matter of fact, he said that Jackson was the fastest player that he has ever coached!!

So that makes Holland the fastest player in college football history?

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Speaking of forty times, did you guys see where Maurice Clarett ran a 4.8 at the NFL Combine. Before that, I guarantee you that Ohio State people would tell you that he runs a 4.4. Unless it is at a track meet or an NFL combine, I would not trust anyone's forty time. Also, I was surprised and impressed that Matt Jones, the QB from Arkansas, ran a 4.41 at the combine...wow...that guy is 6-5 and weighs about 230. Does that sound like a receiver/tight-end or what??

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

I posted the same thing, but people just want to talk about his hands. Holland will be our most productive receiver next season- period. And he will leave several DBs in his dust on the way to the endzone.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg
    Speaking of forty times, did you guys see where Maurice Clarett ran a 4.8 at the NFL Combine. Before that, I guarantee you that Ohio State people would tell you that he runs a 4.4. Unless it is at a track meet or an NFL combine, I would not trust anyone's forty time. Also, I was surprised and impressed that Matt Jones, the QB from Arkansas, ran a 4.41 at the combine...wow...that guy is 6-5 and weighs about 230. Does that sound like a receiver/tight-end or what??
    Matt Jones taped out at 6-6 and weighed 242 at the combine.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    Next Gonzalez/Gates? I'd probably put his monsterous butt at FS and dare somebody to come over the middle (whatever they do, they better not put him in a position where he'll have to think).
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    Could he be the Whitw version of Randy Moss?

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

How many of the finalists played football besides Holland and Jackson? I hope the new receivers coach can make a difference with Holland (indeed all of the receivers).

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Doesn't matter how fast he is if he can't catch the damn football!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    Could he be the Whitw version of Randy Moss?
    No because Randy is a selfish a$$hole.

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Not to understate his accomplishment, but has Jonathan already qualified for Nationals? If you notice that time is not even good enough for a provisional.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

+ Reply to Thread