+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Rice Game Update

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Re: Rice Game Update

nah i think we will make the tournament regardless.

We have to win against Tulsa to win the regular WAC season

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

When's the last time we've beaten Rice in any game that meant something?!?! The ladies will definitely need to win the tourney now!

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

No, the Techsters will not have to win the WAC tourney to make the NCAA tourney (that is assuming they don't lose to Tulsa and lose in the first round of the WAC tourney) That couldn't happen.......could it?

I hope Budke makes them shoot free throws and rebound at practice this week. Let's get back to the basics.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg
    Do we have to win tournament now to make NCAA?
    A big NO! Tech is likely in already, and one more win makes it a sure thing. Rice likely clinched an NCAA bid tonight.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

I just really hope that it will all come together in the Big Dance. The rebounds and our shot percentage KILLED us tonight.

Its alright Techsters, i still have faith.

They beat us in every aspect of the game. It just didnt work out tonight.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by steltz
    I just really hope that it will all come together in the Big Dance. The rebounds and our shot percentage KILLED us tonight.

Its alright Techsters, i still have faith.
    I am with you, steltz.

I have never seen (or heard) the Techsters go that stone cold. That was horrible. Maybe a spark at the right time, though. I sure hope so..........

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Contrary to popular belief the Techsters are not"in". They have to win Saturday to be guaranteed a shot. This coming from inside the SID department. They are not going to get in on name alone. Come on people this is Louisiana Tech is anything every easy and go our way!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I am with you, steltz.

I have never seen (or heard) the Techsters go that stone cold. That was horrible. Maybe a spark at the right time, though. I sure hope so..........
    They've gone stone cold more than once this year.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew
    Come on people this is Louisiana Tech is anything ever easy and go our way!

Sure doesn't seem like it does it.

+ Reply to Thread