+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does this one get away?

Varsity Bulldog jbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the ears

Re: How does this one get away?

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Totally and completely UNTRUE!
    Not according to the Assistant Coach that told me about this event. And as for the temper tantrum - that is true cause I came through the office shortly thereafter.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

jbgood57,

My post was clearly not addressing your post; I was responding to nevester's erroneous posting. It is true and widely known that KMR pitched a hissy fit (ala Keith Richard) the day Alana showed up for her visit. In fact, KMR told Alana she did not care whether Alana attended Tech or not!

CARTEK
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steltz
    Barkus is no good? You are rediculous Gooddawg. She may not be the best player that LATech has ever seen, but she certainly is good. I don't want to think how many more games that we would have lost without her on the court. When she is hitting the three she is great. She is quick, and her defense is rediculous. She locks it down. JC's arent the way to go, I agree, but no need to hate on Lakiste.
    Barkus was rated the #1 JC player in the country when we signed her. I am not hating on her but she is a good defensive player and sure she is quick but she's too inconsistent on O she will score 18 one game and go 0 for 30 the next two. That is not the type of player I want starting.

Who could forget Amisha Carter and Betty Lennox, but leon would never have opened the door to the number or poor quality players we have signed from JC lately that is for sure, and I am not even a big leon fan personally.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

A true test of the character of fans is how they react during a loss. One loss usually results in frustration. This goes on for a couple of more losses. Then comes the anger at a coach. This phase lasts a while. Then, if losses continue to mount, the anger starts being expressed at the players. Things like "we don't have the talent, anymore" is the first sign of that. Soon, individuals will be named.

I guess the threshold is much lower for this to happen with a program like the Lady Techsters. 4 conference losses and some are almost to the last stage. It takes much longer than that for fans of most teams.

So, why don't we buck up some and show some character. There is time left to really make something of this season.

We can talk about recruiting after the NCAA tournament.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    A true test of the character of fans is how they react during a loss. One loss usually results in frustration. This goes on for a couple of more losses. Then comes the anger at a coach. This phase lasts a while. Then, if losses continue to mount, the anger starts being expressed at the players. Things like "we don't have the talent, anymore" is the first sign of that. Soon, individuals will be named.

I guess the threshold is much lower for this to happen with a program like the Lady Techsters. 4 conference losses and some are almost to the last stage. It takes much longer than that for fans of most teams.

So, why don't we buck up some and show some character. There is time left to really make something of this season.

We can talk about recruiting after the NCAA tournament.
    Champ, it is the WAC, not the Big East or Big Ten or SEC. Four losses to this program SHOULD BE A HUGE DEAL to both the Program and the Fans. PERIOD

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg
    Champ, it is the WAC, not the Big East or Big Ten or SEC. Four losses to this program SHOULD BE A HUGE DEAL to both the Program and the Fans. PERIOD
    First of all, the WAC is a lot better than you think this year.

However, that was not my point. My point was that we need to show a little character here.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider
    Morenike Atunrase was named Big 12 freshman of the year for Texas A&M...She is from Southwood.

We sign all those girls who are gone now and never did anything...but do not sign this one?

She has us on her list of schools but did not sign....
    She was not on Tech's recruiting list. The Evangel girl that is doing so well at Baylor was on our list, but not high.

The Techsters still recruit on a national level - not on a S'port level

+ Reply to Thread