+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cox wants to sell Ruston operations

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Cox wants to sell Ruston operations

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Cox wants to sell Ruston operations

good riddance
    ________
    ZOLOFT LAWSUITES
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe
    Time Warner is not exactly setting the cable world on fire.
    The are at least SOME Tech games on Cox, huh?
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Tom,
    thats what I'm screaming. Cox ain't great, but, they do give us some exposure

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Who is going to take over? Alltel. Now that would suck.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86
    Tom,
    thats what I'm screaming. Cox ain't great, but, they do give us some exposure
    And Cox is only looking at keeping the New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Lafayette markets -

Which would lead me to believe that the teams in those markets would be featured -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    And Cox is only looking at keeping the New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Lafayette markets -

Which would lead me to believe that the teams in those markets would be featured -
    Cox is the closest think ya'll have to a statewide network, a TV sports outlet that brings all the state together. A very big plus for everyone.
    Remember growing up in Arkansas . . . the reason for the Razorbacks' bigtime support was the Arkansas Gazette out of Little Rock was home-delivered in every county of the state.
    . . . like I said, Cox is better than what we have with TimeWarner.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I just hope my high-speed connection remains.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar

Careful what you wish for. I've seen plenty of Tech and NSU sporting events on Cox, so it's not an "all LSU all the time" setup. You can either have some exposure with Cox, or none at all with a larger, national company (Time Warner, Charter, etc.)

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

I think Cox is a good thing, but it could be better. I've seen them spotlight a few LSU athletes. I've also seen a coach's show done by the UNO coach. Why can't Cox come to Tech and spotlight a couple of Tech players during the week or do a weekly coach's show. That way we could spread Tech around the state instead of having to watch all of the LSU crap.

Puppy latechsball8 is an unknown latechsball8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    I think Cox is a good thing, but it could be better. I've seen them spotlight a few LSU athletes. I've also seen a coach's show done by the UNO coach. Why can't Cox come to Tech and spotlight a couple of Tech players during the week or do a weekly coach's show. That way we could spread Tech around the state instead of having to watch all of the LSU crap.
    THANK YOU!!!!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    Why can't Cox come to Tech and spotlight a couple of Tech players during the week or do a weekly coach's show.
    Because we don't have a coach's show -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown

@#$%, we don't even have a COACH!!!

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Because we don't have a coach's show -
    Why don't we have a coach's show?

Is it because KR doesn't want to or is it because they do the Maxwell's thing once a week and they consider that a coach's show? I know KR isn't the most "personable", but I think a coach's show would bring more interest to our program.

+ Reply to Thread