+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Recruits!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: New Recruits!

It is not that players don't hit "92" or "89" or "98", they just do it once of twice and then people say they throw this. Consistency is what you have to look at when judging pitching.

People hit "92" once and then that is what they throw, or at least that is what people say.

Varsity Bulldog lsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nice lsuhater's Avatar

Baseball Re: New Recruits!

Quote Originally Posted by Techbaseballfan
    That may be true!!! but just becuase its 1A or even B doesnt mean that they dont have good stuff! I believe I recall Cedar Creek (1A) beating Ash(4A) in the Bringhurst tournament this year and correct me if Im wrong but didnt Ash beat West Monroe over the weekend?!?!? So, I wouldnt assume anything a 1A batting order!
    You are right. I hate that I made it sound like there is not great baseball in small schools, cause there is. My point is that it is a huge jump from Cedar Creek to a DI college baseball team. Just cause they strike out a bunch of Homer High batters doesn't mean they are a DI prospect. That's all I meant. Sometimes people get caught up in numbers and not really assessing the talent. There's a difference.

+ Reply to Thread