+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AN IMPORTANT REQUEST

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

AN IMPORTANT REQUEST

Hallie Gravelle, niece to a dear friend of mine (a TECH grad) and cousin to two current TECH students, is quite ill and is in St. Jude's struggling for her life. All are Winnsboro natives.

At 1, she was diagnosed with neuroblastoma...it is generally fatal and only affects the very young. She was in remission for almost 2 years, but a couple of weeks ago it reared its ugly head in the form of a spinal tumor. Hallie is in great pain and must be sedated for the pain; the sedation, however, lessens her ability to breathe. She walks a fine line.

Please hold Hallie and her extended family up in your prayers.
    Last edited by CARTEK; 03-10-2005 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Spelling!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Question Re: AN IMPORTANT REQUEST

I am very sorry for your friends family, and I will definitely keep them in my prayers. First, I hope that a miracle can occur, but if not, may her family cope with the loss well. I had a friend who had a brain tumor and although he died, he had such a positive impact on the people around him that we knew that he had done his job on earth, and it was time for him to go home to be with God.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: AN IMPORTANT REQUEST

Will do -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Hallie Gravelle, niece to a dear friend of mine (a TECH grad) and cousin to two current TECH students, is quite ill and is in St. Jude's struggling for her life. All are Winnsboro natives.

At 1, she was diagnosed with neuroblastoma...it is generally fatal and only affects the very young. She was in remission for almost 2 years, but a couple of weeks ago it reared its ugly head in the form of a spinal tumor. Hallie is in great pain and must be sedated for the pain; the sedation, however, lessens her ability to breathe. She walks a fine line.

Please hold Hallie and her extended family up in your prayers.

I'll be praying for her, too!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I'll be praying too. As a mother of 2 small children, I just can't even imagine what the family is going through. That is heart breaking.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

From Texas as well.

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar

She's in our prayers. God Bless.

Bulldog MattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around here MattEE's Avatar

Ditto here she and her family will be in my prayers. Sorry to hear this.

+ Reply to Thread