+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks guys!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys!

Check this out guys. Pretty cool thanks to our troops!

THANKSGUYS1.asf(2.6 MB)

I do not know if this will work. It is in Windows or AOL media I think.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Thanks guys!

didn't work for me

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to get some help for the link from Dwayne (see your e-mail). I don't know if it will work. Sorry!

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

no problem

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...sh_1110813118/

Something to read while TT gets the link up....

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Thanks for the data to prove what we all know: the media is biased toward liberalism and democratic values. Now there is no denying it.

now i'm not going to deny in anyway that the media is slanted to the left...because the majority of it is. but i do think that the media over the past couple of decades as made it a common practice to criticize and in some cases villify whatever administration is in power. i remember clinton being criticized for nafta and monica (those are just the ones i specifically remember), now bush is for whatever reason being critcized. i think that clinton is thought much more highly of now that he is no longer in office and i think the same goes for bush. to put it simply: media is a business, and they believe that negative press is more interesting (or entertaining) than positive.

anyway, did anybody watch boston legal last night? one of the cases was about how the news idustry has turned into a "for-profit" entertainment industry marketing to specific demographics...it might not be true but i found it really interesting, and the show is very good...watch it!!

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...sh_1110813118/

Something to read while TT gets the link up....
    Good scoop. Thanks! I am still working on the link with some help.

ok, this sucks guys but it seems that the server won't recognize the file so it can't be attached. it is on this website and you can steam it from there... http://www.budweiser.com/ ...yeah, you'll have to enter in your birthdate (or at least on that is over 21) and the commercial, along with some others similar to it are on the right side of the screen it's called "here's to our heroes." hope you enjoy...sorry it couldn't be easier.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Really cool.........Thanks

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    now i'm not going to deny in anyway that the media is slanted to the left...because the majority of it is. but i do think that the media over the past couple of decades as made it a common practice to criticize and in some cases villify whatever administration is in power. i remember clinton being criticized for nafta and monica (those are just the ones i specifically remember), now bush is for whatever reason being critcized. i think that clinton is thought much more highly of now that he is no longer in office and i think the same goes for bush. to put it simply: media is a business, and they believe that negative press is more interesting (or entertaining) than positive.

anyway, did anybody watch boston legal last night? one of the cases was about how the news idustry has turned into a "for-profit" entertainment industry marketing to specific demographics...it might not be true but i found it really interesting, and the show is very good...watch it!!
    come on, boi, during the impeachment, the news media were constantly trying to convince us that we really didn't think clinton did anything wrong, that we thought clinton was really doing a good job as pres, that character didn't really matter to us. the media were overwhelmingly pro-clinton, and still are.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    come on, boi, during the impeachment, the news media were constantly trying to convince us that we really didn't think clinton did anything wrong, that we thought clinton was really doing a good job as pres, that character didn't really matter to us. the media were overwhelmingly pro-clinton, and still are.
    i don't remember it being like that. i remember that some were saying that character didn't matter but the "character" was not the reason he was impeached...it was because of alleged perjury: whether or not he was "under oath" when he told america he didn't have relations with monica. i do remember most people saying that he was not under oath and therefore not going to be found guilty...but i also remember alot of assaults on his policies and over this issue. i remember the media saying that he was innocent of perjury but i also remember them saying what he did was very wrong...nobody is going to publically approve of adultery, that's not good business :icon_wink .

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    ok, this sucks guys but it seems that the server won't recognize the file so it can't be attached. it is on this website and you can steam it from there... http://www.budweiser.com/ ...yeah, you'll have to enter in your birthdate (or at least on that is over 21) and the commercial, along with some others similar to it are on the right side of the screen it's called "here's to our heroes." hope you enjoy...sorry it couldn't be easier.
    Excellent site. I've had fun with the "Lip Service" feature on emails all day.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I don't know how to STEAM a file without damaging my computer!

Maybe there is a better way!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    I don't know how to STEAM a file without damaging my computer!

Maybe there is a better way!
    Aub, is the air getting too thin around fayetteville?
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread